TNJPT107 – Amazing Part Time Position with a Great Family in Phoenix
Professional Nanny Needed for an Amazing Family in Phoenix
Location: N 36th Street and E Campbell Ave
Start Date: First week of February 2019
Ref Code: TNJPT107
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share a true dream job with you! Nannies this family is looking for an amazing nanny who is passionate about caring for children and can be adaptable to their busy schedule. They have one little girl who is 19 months old, she eats very healthy and is active, sweet and enjoys doing fun activities with her nanny. The family is high profile and films two reality shows in their home, their new nanny must be ok with occasionally being on camera and comfortable with cameras and production crews around. Mom and Dad both run businesses and are in and out of the home and travel on a regular basis. They are exceptional parents who want only the best for their little one. Mom works from a home office when in town and thus they need a nanny who is comfortable with that. Ideal nanny for this position will be engaging, caring and puts safety first. Flexibility with the schedule will be key…
The schedule will generally be 30 hours per week when not traveling:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am until 3:00 or 4:00pm
- Friday is their family day, so you will likely have this day off most weeks unless there is travel
- When traveling they need you to be flexible with the schedule
- Nanny can plan to do approx. one 3-5 day trip per month
- Once comfortable the family would love for their nanny to be able to do overnights on occasion as well
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with paid vacations, paid holidays paid sick days, guaranteed hours, and use of family car! All travel expenses will be covered while traveling and you will be paid hourly for all hours worked. While traveling you will always have your own accommodations and will be encouraged to explore and do outings with the little one. Someone who can do research on fun places to go in new cities would be ideal. It is important that their nanny is available and enjoys traveling.
This is a very busy and active family looking for a nanny who is organized, attentive, active, self driven & has a genuine passion and love for their child. Someone who is kind hearted, happy and loving. They need someone who understands privacy, safety and discreetness and can maintain professionalism while caring for their daughter. The family enjoys being healthy, both mom and dad are vegetarian and a healthy diet is important to them. They have a schedule they like to stick to and would love their nanny to be able to keep things on track and running smoothly.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the child needs are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining their current schedule
- Prepare Meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Playing outside, engaging with their daughter
- Educational activities, reading, crafts, singing
- Working on developmentally appropriate activities with their 19 month old
- Research organized activities to get the child involved in
- Driving child to and from activities (a car will be provided for you to drive)
Household responsibilities will include:
- General tidy of child areas
- Child laundry
- Child related organizational projects
- Meal prep and cooking – for child
- Errands as needed
This family does have two loving and sweet French Bulldogs that will need fed and watered each day. Letting the dogs in and out and taking them on walks with you would be great if you are comfortable doing that. A true dog lover would be especially nice for this family. There could potentially be some dog sitting opportunities as well.
They are seeking a nanny who is confidential, outgoing, very engaging, safety minded, discreet and will focus on their little girl 100%. This family is very invested in their family time and enjoy spending as much time together as they can. They really strive to keep the focus on communication and relationships with one another. They have a lot of fun together and enjoy spending time with their family every chance they get. Although it can be challenging at times to work with a high profile family, this family is absolutely amazing and whoever lands this position will be so lucky!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJPT107 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP