TNJPT101 – Amazing Nanny Need for Baby in Phoenix
Attentive and Loving Nanny Needed for One Baby in Phoenix
Location: 7th St and McDowell
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJPT101
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share an amazing full time nanny position with the cutest and sweetest 9 month old baby girl. This is an incredible family who would like to find a nanny who is loving, engaging and has a strong passion and love for childcare and development. The ideal nanny will be someone who will be interactive, attentive, and proactive with their little one. They are looking for a nanny who will talk, read and sing to their baby during the day while she is being cared for. Ideally their new nanny will have experience and or education in early childhood development. Mom works from a home office and is very respectful of the nannies space and tries to be as helpful as possible if needed.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time and mileage reimbursement.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am until 4:00pm
They are seeking a nanny who is reliable, energetic, and attentive. Someone who is creative and enjoys coming up with fun and stimulating activities to keep their baby girl active and learning would be ideal. They prefer a nanny who is comfortable swimming and understands pool safety. Ideally their nanny will enjoy living a healthy lifestyle and sees the benefits of nature and outdoor play for children.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, diapering, preparing bottles, washing bottles
- Help maintain a good routine and schedule
- Making sure baby’s needs are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a daily log, feedings, diapers, sleep, etc.
- Helping their daughter meet developmental milestones, educational activities
- Reading, talking and engaging with the baby each day
- Outings to child appropriate places
- This family does use cloth diapers. They use a service so the nanny will not be responsible for washing the diapers however we want to make sure whoever they hire is comfortable using cloth diapers
Household responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing baby items
- Baby laundry
- Meal prep, cutting veggies, fruit
- Making baby food
- Maintaining organization
- Keeping nursery stocked and organized
- Sweep/Mop areas where baby crawls
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Keeping areas organized and tidy, light cleaning after self and baby
- Family does have housecleaner who comes once a month for deep cleaning
The family does have an Australian Shepard and a Golden Retriever who are indoors. Letting them in and out may be needed. The dogs will mostly be in the office with Mom during the day
This family is very kind, loving and compassionate, level headed and calm. Their daughter is good natured, very happy and so easy to care for. They live in a great neighborhood where you can take walks and enjoy being outdoors when the weather is nice. Mom loves receiving pictures and texts during the day.
This is a DREAM family who has employed one of our nannies.They are a happy family who works for nonprofit charitable sectors and they find great joy in contributing to the health and wellbeing of our communities. They would love to find a nanny who shares their desire to make a positive impact on our world!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJPT101 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP