Confident, Experienced Full Time Newborn Care Specialist Position
Cross Streets: Tatum and Shea
Start Date: On or around 12/26/2022
Term: 8 weeks
Ref Code: TNJNCS05
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to partner with this incredibly loving and kind family seeking a reliable, experienced, safety conscious and driven newborn care specialist. This individual will partner with them in caring for their sweet newborn baby boy who is due December 20th, 2022. They would love to find a wonderful NCS who is experienced in caring for infants, someone who will be responsive and attentive to the baby during the night and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment. Their ideal NCS will love to care for their infant and genuinely enjoy spending time with him. This family will need help 8 hours a night for 4 to 5 nights per week. This family does have two other children in the home. Their 2 year old and 5 year old will be sleeping during your working hours so no care is needed for them.
This position is offering $32 – $35 per hour with guaranteed hours.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 4 to 5 evenings each week 8 hours each night – 10:00pm-6:00am
- Contract will be for 8 weeks
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep schedule.
- Helping their son into a great sleep routine
- Keeping a nightly log
- Maintaining the nursery areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Washing bottles, sanitizing items used for baby
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/diapers if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Sterilization of baby items, nipples, bottles, pump parts, etc.
- Clear expectations and consistent communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Safety conscious
- Integrity and transparency
- Positive attitude
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with infants, NCS training is required, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable and attentive
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- No cell phone usage while caring for baby
- On time, prompt, reliable
- Honesty and open communication
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring the Covid Vaccine
- Length of commitment – 8 Weeks
- Pets: Two dogs and cat in the house
This is a great position for an NCS who is looking to work with a great family!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJNCS05.