TNJFT99 – Night Nanny Needed in Paradise Valley with Newborn
Experienced Night Nanny Needed in Paradise Valley
Location: N Tatum Blvd and E Lincoln Dr
Start Date: End of December/Beginning of January (Flexible)
Ref Code: TNJFT99
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share a great position working with a family who recently had their first baby. Their son is 9 weeks old (he was born at 36 weeks.) This family is seeking an amazing night time nanny who will be able to care for their son during the nights. Someone who is gentle, loving, kind and motherly would be ideal. A nanny who has had experience taking care of newborns and who is comfortable being awake in the night time hours to tend to baby while the parents sleep. They do have a guest room attached to the babies room and the nanny will be able to rest/sleep when baby is sleeping. They are open to hiring an experienced nanny or an NCS.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour, with guaranteed hours. The schedule for this position can be flexible:
- Ideally 8:00pm – 8:00am or 10:00pm – 10:00am (They would like someone to be available 7 nights each week, however they are very open to hiring two nannies to cover these hours or hiring someone for 5 nights per week.)
- When applying please let us know what schedule you are interested in.
The ideal nanny for this position will be reliable, calm, educated in taking care of a newborn, assertive, attentive, engaging and have motherly qualities. Someone who will easily pick up on the baby’s ques and be able to attend to him as needed during the night. A person who will keep things organized, clean and let Mom know when things are needed. Someone with knowledge on sleep training would be great however they do not want someone too rigid and prefer a very gentle approach.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, diapers, preparing bottles, washing bottles
- Sanitizing baby items
- Maintaining organization and making sure the baby’s needs are taken care of efficiently
- Maintaining a nightly log, feedings, diapers, sleep, etc.
- Helping their son meet developmental milestones
- Reading and talking to the baby each night
- Help maintain a good routine and schedule
- Assisting the parents as needed – caring for baby in the morning so mom can get ready for the day
Household responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning up after yourself and baby
- Keeping areas organized and tidy
The family does have one small dog who cannot be outside alone.
They are seeking a night nanny who will be with them from January 2019 until March of 2019.
This is a fun family who has a relaxed home and great environment! The family is active, outgoing and high energy. They enjoy communicating with their nanny and would like her to feel comfortable in their home and feel like she is part of the family.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT99 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP