Amazing New Full-Time Position in Scottsdale with the Sweetest Children
Cross Streets: Thunderbird & 64th
Start Date: Flexible
Term: 1 year to start, ideally long term
Ref Code: TNJFT445
We are so excited here at the Nanny Joynt to introduce you to this wonderful family. In terms of the start date, they would love to get someone who can start fairly soon. Mom and Dad will be on parental leave once their daughter is born (and, they are expecting her any day now). Both parents need to return to work by mid-July, so they want to have their nanny in place and trained by then. They are very open to someone starting earlier and helping their family even while they are on parental leave these next few months. It would be nice to have the extra help! If a candidate even needed to start part-time at first, they are open to that. The nanny just needs to be available for their full-time schedule starting July 17th at the latest. They are seeking a very experienced and nurturing career nanny to care for their sweet children. Their oldest child is almost 5 years old and is very active, attentive, fun to be around, and excited about the birth of his new sister in a few days! This family is seeking a nanny who has experience working with infants and young children. Someone who is educated on infant and early childhood development. You should be knowledgeable, passionate about working with children, kind, nurturing, and comfortable with helping out around the house where needed. A nanny who is experienced with developmental milestones, planning activities to do at home and outings once the baby is older. You should be energetic, take initiative, and be goal oriented for this position. They want their new nanny to be personable, committed, positive, and really enjoy their career as a nanny. Communication and reliability are very important to this family. They want their nanny to be an extension of their family and want you to be comfortable in their home! You should also be engaging, fun to be around, and open to feedback. Mom and Dad are both very busy professionals and need the support of an amazing nanny to help their home run smoothly. You must have experience working with various age ranges, ideally infants up through 5 years old, and can support age-appropriate development in these age categories. Please only apply if you have this experience.
This position is offering $28-$32 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays. Additionally, this family typically takes 2-3 weeks of vacation per year. All in all, that usually makes up 3 to 4 weeks of paid vacation for their nanny each year. The one week is just at a time of the nanny’s choosing.
The schedule for this position will be: 40 hours guaranteed
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Friday: 1:00-5:00pm
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log for the family, feeding, diapers, naps, etc.
- Helping their children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing, and engaging with them each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, and outings
- Making healthy meals, and snacks
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, crafts
- Organizational projects where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, floor, and counters, keeping the stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload the dishwasher, taking out the trash as needed
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys, etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing, keeping all areas neat and clean
- Keep play areas tidy, and keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Children’s laundry, light help with family laundry, linens, etc.
- Running errands if needed
- Quality family time
- Courtesy and kindness
- Curiosity, love of learning, exploration
- Love of family and people
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring the Covid vaccine
- Would love their nanny to be open to travel and overnights as needed.
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term commitment of at least 1 year, ideally 2 years
- Pets: One dog in the house, the nanny should be pet friendly!
We are so excited to be working with this wonderful family as they welcome their second child into their lives. They are very kind, personable, appreciative, and have wonderful personalities. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is really involved, loving, and enjoys her career as a nanny. They have a comfortable and welcoming home and want to foster a loving environment for their sweet children. Nannies don’t wait, apply now to work with this amazing family!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this fantastic position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT445.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org