Exciting and Wonderful New Position with Sweet Twin Girls
Cross Streets: Osborn and 24th St.
Start Date: As soon as they find the right fit
Ref Code: TNJFT404
The Nanny Joynt is happy to partner with this amazingly sweet and kind family seeking an experienced, mature, nurturing and safety conscious individual who will partner with them in caring for their adorable twin girls. The twins are 1 year old and are both very active and so much fun. The girls are learning to walk, love stroller rides, and playing with each other. They enjoy singing, watching Frozen, snacking, and taking naps. They are both very happy, joyful and energetic little girls who can’t wait to find their new nanny! This family would love their new nanny to be experienced, very reliable, consistent, fun, active and very engaging with the girls. They want their children to thrive and be exposed to new things while also having a great time. You should enjoy planning activities for them each day around the house, taking them on walks and playing with them outdoors when possible. These parents are both very easy going and want to find the best care for their girls. They are looking for a caregiver that can become part of their family. They are good communicators and listeners and would want to promote this with any potential candidate. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for twins and children of all ages. Their ideal nanny will be educated, calm, loving, and be invested in the care of their girls. Mom will be working from her home office and their nanny will have full run of the house. Their new nanny should be reliable, adaptable and be able to offer them gentle guidance and support as their girls grow. Nannies, this family is Catholic and would love for their nanny to be open to their religion and be able to incorporate their beliefs into the daily lives of their girls. This is going to be a wonderful position!
This position is offering $24 – $26 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday from 8:00am until 3:00pm with some flexibility
- Date nights and some weekend evenings would be appreciated. Some overnights might be requested in the future as well.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Food preparation
- Helping their girls hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities around their home
- Maintaining a log of daily activities, feedings and naps
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Washing all bottles, children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Quality family time
- Being active and healthy
- Value of following through
- Religion is important, family is Catholic
- Being clean and tidy
- Safety conscious
- COVID 19 – Family is not requiring Covid-19 vaccine.
- Experienced, mature, reliable, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging and active with the children
- Great communication skills
- Safety is a top priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Limited screen time
- Family is Catholic and would want their nanny to be open to their religion
- Length of commitment – 1 year to start, ideally long term.
- Pets: Family does have one indoor/outdoor dog who is 5 years old. She is very sweet and laid back. Some pet care may be needed.
This would be a great job for any potential nanny candidate who is interested in growing with and becoming a loving extension of their family! They look forward to finding the right nanny and welcoming them into their home. Nannies apply now! This one will be filled quickly!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT404.