Active Family of 4 Seeking a Long Term Full/Part Time Nanny/Household Manager
Cross Streets: N McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd and E Bell Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year plus – Long Term!
Ref Code: TNJFT398
Nannies, we are so happy to be working with this wonderful family who is seeking a full or part time, long term, dynamic and professional nanny/household manager for their family. This family has 2 of the most amazing children! Their oldest son is 14 years old. He is fun loving and friendly, smart, inquisitive, and loves to be active. He is involved in tennis, golf, baseball and loves to play guitar. Their daughter is 12 years old. She is very friendly and loves to read! She is active and enjoys playing soccer, tennis and guitar. Mom and Dad will both be working outside of the home and have very busy careers. They are seeking a nanny who views themselves as part of the family team and is very proactive, organized and intuitive. Someone who will be engaging with the children. You should be able to plan fun activities for them, play games and sports with them and genuinely be interested in their daily activities. A nanny who speaks a second language would be ideal, however, this is not required for the position. Ideally you will manage your time well and know when things need to be done. You should work well with little direction and be confident in your skills as a household manager. You should be patient, level headed, calm under pressure, a strong communicator, trustworthy, and honest. Knowing when things need to be taken care of and completing these tasks is ideal. Ideally you will collaborate with the parents and be very open to feedback. Nannies, this is an amazing opportunity to feel like an extension of a wonderful family!
This position is offering $25 – $27 per hour DOE with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacation and use of the family car while transporting the children.
The ideal schedule for this position during the school year is:
- Ideally Monday through Friday 12pm until 6pm
- Family can be flexible to offer more/less hours if needed
- Nanny should be flexible as there will be some days you will need to take the kids to school
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, healthy meals and snacks, cleaning up, tidying all areas
- Reading, arts, crafts, games, sports, building things, being outdoors
- Outdoor play, walks, trips to the park, fun activities
- Taking the kids to and from activities
- Homework assistance, tutoring, projects
- Occasional drop off to school
- Organizational projects, teaching children to be helpful around the house
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children – encouraging children to help with tasks
- Organizing and assisting children in managing toys, art supplies and school supplies, backpacks, lunch boxes
- Assisting children in keeping their rooms tidy and organized
- Help with family laundry
- Meal prep, planning and preparing healthy meals and snacks for the family
- Organizational projects, pantry, closets, drawers, cabinets etc.
- Errand running – groceries, dry cleaner, Target etc.
- Keeping track of inventory for child related and household needs
- Being a second set of hands, eyes and ears for Mom and Dad
- Family does have a housekeeper who takes care of deep cleaning
- Quality family time
- Being active and outdoors
- Eating healthy, making good choices
- Being generous and kind to others
- Strong work ethic
- Gratitude and being a good person
- Being calm, positive, creative, and playful
- Manners and respect of other people matter
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, professional, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things – continuing education
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker
- Loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children and maintaining the household
- COVID-19: This family is NOT requiring the Covid 19 Vaccine, however, they are all vaccinated
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them very long term, 3+ years!
- Pets: Family has one tiny little hamster. No care for the hamster will be needed.
This family is a kind, loyal family who have had very few nannies in the past – they have only parted company with them due to moving cities – They are still friends with all of them today. They have well behaved English children who have been living in the US for just under 10 years. We can’t say enough about how amazing it will be to work with this family. If you are a career nanny/household manager looking for your dream job please apply immediately as this position will fill quickly!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT398.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com