Full/Part Time Nanny Needed for a Precious Baby Girl
Cross Streets: Central & Camelback
Start Date: 9/1/2022
Term: 7 months to a year to start
Ref Code: TNJFT390
The Nanny Joynt is partnering with a wonderful family in order to help them find the best nanny for their 4 month old baby girl! Their daughter is calm, sweet and so curious about the world around her! The ideal candidate for this family will be someone who is confident in their knowledge about infants, has great communication skills, and a nanny who will keep the parents informed each day about their little one. Someone who values professionalism, is open minded, positive, nurturing, and consistent. They want their nanny to be a person who is joyful, calm, experienced, reliable, and well versed on the developmental milestones of young children. You should be educated on current childcare recommendations and able to help the family with sleep and feeding schedules. You should be active, engaging and loving! Both parents work in the medical field and work outside of the home. They value growth and education, and want their nanny to be experienced in all developmental milestones and how to help their daughter reach them. They want a nanny who will be genuine, confident and fun to be around, but most importantly you should thoroughly enjoy spending time with their sweet baby girl!
This position is offering $25 – $28 per hour with guaranteed 30 hours per week, paid holidays, and paid sick days.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Dad and Mom both are physicians, they do have some irregularity to their schedules and would prefer a nanny with some flexibility.
- Dad’s schedule is typically 7:30am until 5:00pm M-F (with some variability when he is on call).
- Mom’s schedule is much more irregular; some weeks she works swing shifts, other weeks she works 7:00am until 4:00pm.
- 30 hours guaranteed each week, however, some weeks will be 40+ with overtime.
- You will have your schedule a month in advance.
- Nanny may be needed on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day to work daytime hours.
- They can show you what the schedule might look like during an interview
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care feeding, preparing, washing, sanitizing bottles, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Keeping a log of daily activities as needed
- Helping their daughter meet and exceed all of her developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, dancing, teaching new skills, taking baby on daily walks
- Educational activities, development, language, arts, crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the baby areas and ensuring things are neat and tidy
- Driving to and from Musicology, nanny needs to have safe and reliable car
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Cleaning of baby items, highchair, stroller, etc.
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Baby laundry and linens, changing crib sheets
- Washing, sanitizing all bottles, nipples and keeping things organized
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy daily
- Organizational tasks
- Quality family time
- Being open to diversity, cultures, religions
- Being active, love of outdoors
- Love of music and the arts
- Experienced with infants, confident, reliable
- Open communication, ability to be coachable and upfront
- Safety is a TOP priority – family does have a pool at their home and will need their nanny to be confident and safe in the pool with their daughter
- Focus on development, education and language skills
- Honesty, integrity, good values
- Desire to maintain a safe and clean environment for their daughter to thrive in
- Covid Information: Family would strongly prefer a candidate who is fully vaccinated for Covid 19, however, they are open to candidates who are following CDC recommendations.
- Pets – Their 3.5 year old Aussie Doodle is an indoor dog but loves to go for walks & hikes, some pet care will be needed.
- No phones or screens while caring for baby, no social media posting
- Length of commitment – 7 months to start with possible extension
- Some travel and overnights could be a possibility, however, not required
Nannies, this is a very loving family who would like to welcome an experienced nanny into their lives and home. They are first-time parents and are seeking a responsible & trustworthy nanny for their daughter! They are very excited to watch her learn and grow, and hope that a fantastic nanny will also nurture her development. They live in a very walkable part of central Phoenix, and just a quick drive to downtown and some excellent hiking areas. This is going to be a wonderful position. Apply now!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT390.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org