Career Nanny Needed for a DREAM Role in Paradise Valley
Cross-Streets: McDonald and Ivergorden
Start Date: As soon as they find the right fit (Aug 2022 latest)
Term: Very Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT381
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this wonderful returning family! Their son is 7 years old and is going into second grade. He is well adjusted, very social and interactive with his peers. He loves sports and being active and his new nanny must be engaging, creative and really enjoy spending quality time with him! He is such a polite and kind child with a huge heart! His current nanny that we placed with them 4 years ago is moving and we would love to find them a new amazing career nanny who is committed and fully flexible! Dad is a high-level professional and mom is an active and involved stay-at-home mom. This is a fully staffed home and the nanny they hire MUST be a stellar team player. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has excellent experience caring for school-age children. Candidates must be confident, dedicated, and extremely reliable. The ideal person for this position will have strong initiative, is self-motivated and happy to help where needed. Someone who is kind, nurturing, loving, and extremely safety conscious is important. An impeccable driving record is required. The ideal person for this position will have a bright and positive disposition, enjoy her career as a nanny and working with children, be extremely organized and enjoy travel! Someone who is creative and enjoys creating fun learning experiences for their son is ideal. Nannies, this is an amazing opportunity for someone who really wants to pursue a career nanny position!
This position offers $25 – $30+ per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid time and a half for holidays, health insurance, and 401K!!! Use of a family car when transporting the child.
The schedule for this position will be:
- 40 hours per week (typically with overtime)
- Typically 5 days per week 2:00 pm until 7:00 or 8:00 pm during the school year – they always try to give 2 consecutive days off per week
- Need FULL flexibility – ability to travel up to 3 weeks at a time.
- Open to hiring an additional weekend nanny to work 2 weekends per month if needed
- Summer hours (when home): Maybe 4 days per week but often longer (10-12 hour shifts)
- When in Carlsbad, CA: Nanny on (and paid) 24/7 – you will need to be able to help whenever needed when traveling
- Extensive travel 3 weeks at a time is typically the longest… During the Summer months, you may be spending time a lot of time out of Arizona.
- They try to make a schedule 3 months in advance and can offer flexibility for their nanny for events or travel
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare
- Typical day to day picking from school
- Homework help, projects for school
- Playing on the sports court or pool
- Playdates (need to be comfortable with other children)
- Art projects
- Outings/birthday parties occasional
- Driving to and from activities as needed
- Organizational projects around the home pertaining to the child
- Teaching manners, respect and setting healthy boundaries
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Child’s laundry
- Light housekeeping
- Keeping all child areas cleaned and organized
- Meal prep for child
- Keeping kitchen clean and organized
- Child closet organization
- Making simple meals
- Organizational projects (art room, playroom etc)
- Running errands
- Pet care – praying mantis, (buying crickets)
- They need a TEAM player! This is a staffed home where everyone lends a hand to help out where needed to keep the home running smoothly
- Traditional values
- Treat everyone well
- Team player
- Experienced, reliable, very flexible, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities, maintain professional boundaries
- Maintaining health and safety at all times – this family does have a pool
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Extensive travel: Domestic, International
- Occasional overnights as needed
- MUST be strong swimmer with LOVE of water
- COVID-19: This family is not requiring their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid 19, however, must be willing to test if required for travel.
- Length of Commitment: Ideally very long term.
- Travel, evenings, weekends, some holidays and overnights will be needed
- Pets: Praying Mantis and tortuous, some care needed, feeding crickets
Nannies, this is a very professional and busy family who is amazing to work with. They are seeking a wonderful career nanny who is fully flexible and will offer them a long-term commitment! Apply now so you don’t miss out on the chance to work with this great family!!! We are happy tp put you in touch with their current nanny so she can give you direct insight into the job and how wonderful this family is to work with!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT381.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org