Exciting and Wonderful New Position with Infant Twin Girls
Cross Streets: 36th St and Indian School
Start Date: 5/23/2022 some flexibility
Term: 6 months to start
Ref Code: TNJFT380
The Nanny Joynt is happy to partner with this amazingly sweet and kind family seeking an experienced, mature, nurturing and safety conscious individual who will partner with them in caring for their adorable infant twin girls. The twins are now 3 months old and are both very active and alert. The girls are currently on a somewhat flexible eating and sleeping schedule and this family would love that their new nanny be experienced in helping them create an ideal schedule that works well for them. A nanny who will take initiative and is confident in their role, but also be able to ask questions when needed. You should have a great work ethic, be honest and caring and a nanny who really LOVES her job and takes pride in her career caring for children! These parents are both very easy going and want to find the best care for their girls. They are looking for a caregiver that can become part of their family. They are good communicators and listeners and would want to promote this with any potential candidate. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for infant twins. Someone who will actively engage with them each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will be educated, calm, loving, nurturing and be invested in the care of their girls. Both Mom and Dad will be working from their home offices on occasion. Their new nanny should be reliable, adaptable and be able to offer them gentle guidance and support as their girls grow. Nannies, this is going to be a wonderful family to work with.
This position is offering $26 – $28 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm with some flexibility
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Baby food preparation
- Helping their girls hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities once the girls are older
- Maintaining a log of daily activities, feedings and naps
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Washing all bottles, children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Friendly, calm, respectful, considerate and appreciative
- Quality family time
- Respect, being kind people
- Love of experiencing new things
- Making healthy choices
- Being outdoors and active
- Joyful curiosity about the world around them
- COVID 19 – Family will REQUIRE their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Experienced, mature, reliable, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging and active with the children
- Great communication skills
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Limited screen time
- Length of commitment – 6 months to start
- Pets: Family does have two amazing dogs who are part of their family. Letting them in and out during the day will be needed. They are great dogs who are well behaved and love people!
We can’t say enough amazing things about this family! They are excited about finding their girls an amazing nanny who will care for and love them each day.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT380.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org