Fabulous Full Time Position Available for a Career Nanny
Cross Streets: 7th street and Thunderbird
Start Date: 5/4/2021
Term: Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT372
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to be working with this wonderful family in order to help them find an amazing full time career nanny for their sweet boys! Their oldest son is almost 3 years old and is so fun, he loves climbing and swimming and being very active. Their littlest son is 5 months old and is very vocal, active, fun and just so adorable! Both boys will need a nanny who is involved, creative and very active and energetic. You should be experienced with children in this age range and be able to create fun and exciting days for them. The ideal candidate for this family will be a nanny who is capable of managing their time, helping around the house and really enjoys being with the boys every day! You should be nurturing, responsible, reliable, have great follow through and be available during your scheduled work days. They really need a person who is flexible, enthusiastic, loves being a nanny and will always be sure the boys are healthy and safe. They would also love to hire a nanny who is organized, detailed, and hard working. Ideally, a candidate who is bubbly, outgoing, upbeat, someone who is always cheerful and has a good attitude is important to them. Nannies, both parents are doctors and work a very intense schedule, you will need to have the flexibility to stay later if the parents are with patients. You will receive your schedule at least 2 months in advance and need to be sure you are available during your scheduled days with their family. Please be sure to read the details about the schedule below.This family is so sweet and we are excited to help them find their new nanny!
This position is offering $25 per hour with guaranteed hours (40 hours per week), paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays and overtime pay.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am until 4:00pm or 7:00am until 3:00pm (whichever the nanny prefers)
- Typically you will work 1 weekend per month
- Occasional 12 hr days will be needed if both parents are working. Maximum of 10 days per month. 7:00am until 7:00pm. They usually have their schedule 2 months in advance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, feeding, changing, naps
- Keeping a log each day of activities
- Helping to maintain a sleep schedule and routine
- Engaging, playing, reading, being creative
- Planning activities, walks around neighborhood, fun outings
- Helping children meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age appropriate activities for both boys
- Washing bottles, dishes, etc.
- Organizational projects for the children
Household/Assistant Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters
- Load and unload dishwasher, baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Help with family laundry, linens
- Changing crib sheets/changing table cover/diaper pail
- Organizational projects around the house
- Meal prep would be very helpful if candidate likes to cook
- Quality family time is very important
- Health and safety of their family
- Love of learning and education
- Kindness, empathy, compassion
- Being active, eating healthy
- Showing respect, manners
- Open communication
- Having a great attitude and being happy
- Reliable, on time, active, kind and happy
- Experienced with children in this age group, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is a top priority – Family does have a fenced pool at their home
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty, and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- Limited cell phone or electronic use around children or during work hours
- COVID-19: This family REQUIRES a nanny who is vaccinated for Covid19 and following CDC guidelines.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term
- Pets: 2 large dogs, Black Lab and Retriever, both dogs are very friendly and well behaved. Some pet care will be needed. Letting dogs in and out, feeding, giving water and attention.
This family is so laid back, sweet and kind they are going to be wonderful employers! They have amazing little boys who have the best personalities and temperament. While they do have busy schedules they value family and having a nanny in their home! They really want their nanny to feel welcomed into their family! So, if you are seeking a long term, full time position apply now!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT372.