Experienced, Reliable and Active Nanny Needed in Peoria
Cross Streets: 91st Ave/ Happy Valley
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT351
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share with you a new full time, long term, amazing position with the best family! This family has 4 active and fun boys! Their sons are 13, 10, 9, and 4 years old. Most care will be for their 4 year old. The other children when they are home from school. They are seeking a dynamic, highly energetic and active nanny to join their team. All of the boys are very sweet and well behaved. Their new nanny should be a team player and enjoy working with children in this age range. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has a really positive attitude and is super fun to be around, nice, very reliable, flexible, and has a presence about them so they can really be a role model, teacher and positive figure in the lives of the boys. A nanny who is athletic, engaging, someone who will interact and play with the boys is needed. You should have confidence, be caring, and compassionate while setting boundaries and rules in the home. This family really wants to maintain structure in their home and would love to have a new nanny who is passionate about values and respect. It’s really important that their new nanny be nurturing, loving and someone the kids can look up to. You should really love being with children and enjoy having fun, experiencing and creating new activities with them. A nanny who is able to research, plan and carry out new activities would be amazing! This family does travel on occasion so overnights will be needed. Both parents are very busy professionals and welcome important clients into their home. Their nanny needs to keep a high level of professionalism when working in their home at all times. You should know when to step in and out as needed and be able to read the room. They are seeking someone who will represent their family in the best light. Being dressed professionally and maintaining a professional look at all times is required. This family prefers no visible tattoos, piercings or colored hair. Nannies, we know this is going to be an amazing opportunity for a career nanny looking for her next long term position! You will be required to sign an NDA prior to employment.
This position is offering $22 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, health, vision and dental insurance after 90 days!!! Use of a family vehicle when transporting the boys.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Ideally 7:30am until 3:30pm each day
- Family does have some flexibility with the hours for the right candidate. When applying, please let me know what your ideal schedule would be.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – Healthy meals, snacks
- School drop off and pick up, driving to and from activities (car provided)
- Engaging the children and keeping them on task as needed
- Researching, planning and creating fun things for them to do
- Help with school work, projects as needed
- Help with all things related to the children, organizing, meals, cleaning up, organizing, laundry
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children, delegate chores to children
- Load/ unload the dishwasher if needed
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Help with family laundry
- Packing and unpacking for travel as needed
- Organizational tasks
- Running errands
- Scheduling maintenance around the home
- Family also has a housekeeper that will do deep cleaning
- Committed, be kind, responsible, show appreciation
- Hard work, ethics, driven
- Trust, honesty, integrity
- Healthy lifestyle, making wise choices
- Responsibility, accountability
- Loving towards one and other
- Experienced, VERY reliable, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, patient
- Strong swimmer, someone capable of swimming with the children and supervising when they are in the pool
- NDA to be signed before employment date
- Overnights – Will be needed on occasion, 3 to 5 times per year
- Pets – German Shepherd – Pet care will be needed, making sure the dog is fed and watered each day, letting in and out, etc. Family does have horses as well.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term
- COVID-19: This family does NOT require their nanny to have the Covid vaccine.
We are so excited to send some truly amazing candidates to this family! Their family is focused on creating an environment of love and support. They are Christian and instill those values in their children. They have an established schedule for their nanny responsibilities and expectations allowing for easy transition into their home. Nannies, if you are looking for a family who is kind, considerate, and loyal, this is the one for you! We can’t say enough wonderful things about the opportunity of working with this family.
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT351.