Wonderful New Dream Job with Two Adorable Little Boys
Cross Streets: 34th St and Glenrosa
Start Date: January 23, 2023
Ref Code: TNJFT328
The Nanny Joynt is happy to be working with this amazing family again! They have had a wonderful relationship with their previous Nanny Joynt nannies and are hoping to find the same qualities in their next long term nanny! Their oldest son is 6 years old and attends school each day. He is very sweet, caring, vivacious, and outgoing! He enjoys playing outdoors, legos and going on fun adventures outside the home. Their younger son is almost 3 years old and is sweet, silly, snuggly, and enjoys playing outside and being active with his big brother. He currently goes to a Spanish immersion preschool 2 days a week. Nannies, this family is seeking a nanny who is reliable, engaging, lighthearted and will enjoy her time with the kids. You should be really loving, easy going, upbeat and happy. A nanny who has a strong work ethic and is organized, a great communicator, open to feedback and knowledgeable about child development would be wonderful. Someone who loves their job and is creative and FUN will be ideal for this family. They want their nanny to be energetic, very honest, and they want to have a great relationship with their nanny! You should also be a self starter, detail oriented, proactive and enjoy helping with things that need to be done around the house. Dad sometimes works at home in his private office and keeps to himself. Mom can sometimes be in and out as well, but most of the time works outside of the home. Their nanny should love having fun and creating activities for the children each day – outings, art projects, games & activities. Spanish speaking/bi-lingual would be an added bonus for them, however, this is not a requirement for this position. They want their nanny to feel comfortable taking care of the children and feel like part of the family for a very long time. Ideally a very proactive nanny who is also open to household management along with caring for their wonderful boys. They really want a career nanny, someone that wants to be with them for 5+ years!
This position is offering $25 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick time.
The schedule for this position will be: 36 hours per week guaranteed
- Monday 7:00am-5:30pm
- Tuesday 10:00am-5:30pm
- Wednesday 7:00am-5:30pm
- Thursday 10:00am-5:30pm
- Friday off
- Occasional overnights and flexibility to arrive earlier if needed
- Nanny will know schedule well in advance – family does have some flexibility with the schedule (Mom is a planner)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Full comprehensive care of the children – packing lunches, preparing meals, snacks, cleaning up
- Driving to and from school as needed, driving to activities
- Engaging, playing, educational activities, arts and crafts, planning activities, library, story time, music classes, art, museum, zoo, etc.
- Going to parks, taking walks, putting the focus on the children. Planning fun and fulfilling days
- Keeping parents informed of the daily activities and information pertaining to the boys (we love photos and love to sync up every morning and end of day!)
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Swiffer, vacuum, wipe counters
- Family laundry/linens
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Keeping home very tidy and organized, organizing drawers, pantry, etc.
- Making sure all areas around the home are organized/tidy as needed
- Organizational tasks, closets, toys, cabinets, etc.
- Running misc. errands & grocery shopping
- Meal preparation for family as needed
- Being together and enjoying quality time
- Lots of laughter and fun
- Love of the outdoors, walks, parks, nature
- Traveling to see extended family
- Being kind to each other and the world around us
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, reliable, organized, strong work ethic, on time, active and nurturing
- Experienced with children, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create fun activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, takes initiative
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- COVID-19: This family prefers their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid 19.
- Pets: One elderly 14 year old Lab who is kept away from the children during the day. Nanny will need to let the dog outside for bathroom breaks, and administer medication at times, as she is an old lady!
- Travel: Nannies this family would love for their nanny to be open to traveling with them if needed. They would also love for their nanny to be available for overnight care of the children if needed. Family does not have immediate family in the area so having a nanny who can help out on occasion is ideal.
Nannies, this position is an amazing position for a candidate who is looking for a wonderful family to work with long term. They will offer consistent hours every week and are looking for someone to take exceptional care of their boys! They really want you to feel like an extension of their family! This is truly a dream job for the right nanny!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT328.