Fabulous NEW Full Time Position Available In Gilbert
Cross Streets: Higley and Pecos
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year to start, Ideally Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT320
The Nanny Joynt is very happy to be working with this wonderful family! This is a blended family who has 5 children! Their youngest daughter is 1 year old and is very happy, active and so sweet. She loves to dance, enjoys swimming and going to the park where she can discover things! She will be the main focus of the nanny each day as the older children are in school full time. Their 7 year old son is also very active, loves being busy and really loves doing anything that is high energy! He enjoys football, cooking, playing video games and being outdoors. Their 8 and 10 year old daughters are only in the home on Wednesdays and every other weekend. They are both fun to be around, enjoy doing arts and crafts and would love their new nanny to enjoy having a good time with them. Their oldest son is 15 years old and won’t need much care, however, there are times he will need to be driven to or from an activity. All of the children are very active and this family has a busy life that is full of fun times. Their ideal candidate will be very reliable, intuitive, experienced with children of various ages and someone who is active and very playful and enjoys planning fun activities. They would love a nanny who will bring unique activities to the table and can provide mental and physical stimulation for all of the children. A candidate who will maintain professional boundaries and privacy is needed for this position. Their new nanny should LOVE to travel and be willing to accompany the family to some amazing locations. You MUST have a current passport as they will be visiting locations such as, Singapore, the Maldives, Texas, California and Florida!!! You will be a nanny who can maintain order and help to teach the children manners, while also making sure they feel loved and guided each day. Mom and Dad are both very busy professionals and will be working both in the home and away from the home. You should be a great communicator, have good values, a positive energy, and be highly motivated. Someone with a very positive disposition is desired! They would love a nanny who is a career nanny and truly loves her job. A nanny who will be with their family long term is ideal.
This position is offering $20 – $24 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays and use of the family car.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week and overtime pay for 5 hours each week
- Occasional evenings, weekends, overnights and travel will be needed
- Family may need their nanny to work some holidays if available – time and a half will be paid for any holidays worked
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive childcare, feeding, changing, potty training, naps for their 1 year old
- Making healthy meals, snacks, packing lunches if needed, having the children help with cooking and clean up
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Engaging with them each day, being active, planning fun things for them to do, help with keeping them on a schedule
- Being outside, driving to and from activities and school as needed
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things, arts and crafts
- Organizational projects around the home pertaining to the children
- Teaching manners, respect and setting healthy boundaries
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floors, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys etc.
- Having children help with clean up and organizing, managing chores
- Keep all areas tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Children’s laundry
- Cooking meals, snacks etc.
- Running errands if needed
- Culture, travel
- Being active, enjoying the outdoors
- Healthy eating
- Being kind to each other
- Manners, respect
- Quality family time
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Experienced, reliable, on time, active, attentive, responsible
- Engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities, maintain professional boundaries
- Maintaining health and safety at all times – this family does have a pool
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Travel with the family – nanny must have valid passport
- COVID-19: This family would like for their nanny to be vaccinated, however, this is NOT a requirement.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start, ideally long term.
- Travel, evenings, weekends, some holidays and overnights will be needed
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is a very active and busy family who will be great to work with. They love their children and want only the best for them. They are pretty laid back people and although their children are energetic and active, they are all such wonderful people and want to find the best nanny for their family as soon as possible. Apply now so you don’t miss out on the chance to work with this great family!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea, our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT320.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org