Exciting New Position Available Caring for 3 Wonderful Children
Cross-Streets: N Black Mtn Blvd and E Deer Valley Dr Desert Ridge
Start Date: Mid July – August 1st (flexible)
Term: 1 year to start- Long-term ideal!
Ref Code: TNJFT282
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to introduce you to this amazing dream family! They are seeking a full-time long-term experienced nanny to join their family in mid-July or August! This family has worked with one of our nannies for the past 3 years and they are incredible!! This family has 3 amazing children. Their oldest child is 6 years old and she is very sweet and loving. She loves having a plan for each day! She loves to swim and enjoys doing art projects and being creative. Their 4-year-old son is very active, enjoys swimming and playing with his Hot Wheels cars and building things. Their youngest is currently 4 weeks and will be 4 months old when their new nanny starts work with their family. Their new nanny should have very good experience working with siblings and young children. The older children enjoy being active and engaged with their caregivers. Their ideal candidate will be someone who is educated, has experience with infants and school-age kids, someone very proactive, very loving, and truly loves their career as a nanny. You should be patient, intuitive, friendly, outgoing, kind, and caring. They would love a candidate who is flexible and wants to be part of their family, someone who is a good leader who can channel energy and help the children be independent thinkers and make good decisions. If you are playful and engaging with the children in your care this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Mom and Dad both work outside of the home. The children’s Grandmother does live in the home and can serve as a helpful resource for their nanny if needed. She is also available to help with driving and activities if needed.
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid vacation, use of family car!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm – some need for flexibility adjusting hours a little earlier and a little later and occasional overtime is needed.
- The family will always give notice of any extension in hours typically 1-2 weeks ahead of time.
- Occasional weekend availability would be ideal – 4 hours on a Saturday morning or a date night .
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care – feeding, diapering changing etc, developmental play, activities
- Drop off and pickups from school
- Summer/school breaks – care for all three kids, some camps but must be comfortable caring for all three
- Packing lunches/snacks for the older children
- Getting older kids ready for school in the morning
- Homework help – online schooling if needed family is not planning for online but just in case something changes and in-person school is not an option
- Taking children to gymnastics, swimming etc. –
- Playdates, planning fun activities for the children
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Keeping kids areas organized and clean
- Keeping toy room organized
- Putting away laundry
- Kitchen – sweeping, cleaning of the high chair, counters after meals.
- Packing lunches, healthy snacks
- Light meal prep – Cleaning fruit, veggies, etc.
- Loading-unloading dishwasher
- Organizational projects around the home
- Keeping children’s clothing in order and correctly sized clothing in closets and drawers
- Grocery list/shopping, running errands
- Quality family time
- Raising good children – kindness, making good choices, good values
- Perseverance and self-reliance for the kids – Independence
- Staying active and getting outside
- Healthy eating
- Reliable, on time, active and energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent, creative
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Competant swimmer, the family does have a pool and the kids love to swim!
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, strong initiative, proactive
- Loyal, loving, hands-on/engaging, nurturing, team player
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- Experience with infants
- Limited screen time, no social media posts or photos of the children
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. The family prefers their nanny to be fully vaccinated for both covid and the flu during flu season.
- Length of Commitment: Long term! 1 year to start but would love their nanny to be with them for 3 to 4 years!
- Pets: No pets in the home
Nannies, this is truly a dream job for a career nanny who is looking for the perfect long-term position! They have three loving and sweet children that are a joy to take care of, and interact with! They are looking forward to finding the right nanny to become a part of their family to help with raising their children. This family is really a GEM!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT282.