Amazing Family Seeking a Full Time Nanny
Cross Streets: Rural and Elliot
Start Date: June 2021/Flexible
Term: Very Long Term
Ref Code: TNJFT278
The Nanny Joynt is absolutely thrilled to be working with this amazing family of 5 who is seeking a wonderful new nanny! They are seeking a nanny who is very loving, experienced, active with toddlers, enjoys creating and providing fun activities. You should be upbeat, fun to be around and enjoy planning things for the children while being creative. They want their new nanny to be tidy and organized and someone who is comfortable helping out with things that need to be done. Ideally you will be schedule oriented and have experience with nap, sleep, activity and feeding schedules. Their previous nanny had a board where she scheduled each day and kept track of what they would be doing each day! You should be driven, fun, reliable, energetic and positive about life. The ability to be a multitasker, and able to keep up with 3 children while also helping to maintain the home when time allows is ideal! Their oldest daughter is 5 years old and will be attending Kindergarten in the fall. She is so sweet and enjoys gymnastics. Their son is 2 years old and attends preschool 3 days per week. He is silly, fun and loves dinosaurs and being outside! Their newest bundle of joy is their sweet newborn daughter. She will be about 8 weeks when their nanny begins with their family. Mom and Dad both work outside of the home so finding someone who is experienced and capable of taking care of the 3 children is imperative! This family is truly looking for a career nanny who can really help them take care of their family and home!
This position is offering $20-$22 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Flexibility to come early or stay later may be needed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care for the children, potty training, breakfast, packing/making lunches, snacks. Maintaining organization of children’s things.
- Drop off and pick up of children at school. Family will provide a vehicle, however, the nanny’s car should be safe and able to safely install 3 car seats.
- Cleaning up and maintaining all child related areas
- Arts and crafts, learning activities, playing, taking walks, independent play time
- Helping children meet their developmental milestones. Help with school projects and homework.
- Singing, dancing, imaginative play and engaging with children each day
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things
Household Related Responsibilities while children nap or when time allows:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chairs, floors, counters, keeping stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects as needed, keeping children’s clothing organized and up to date/size
- Cleaning toys, playroom, cleaning up after projects and at the end of the day
- Vacuum and mop areas where children eat and play
- Prep meals, feed children, clean up after meals
- Keep bathrooms and closets organized and neat
- Keep track of child inventory products as needed
- Making sure things are stocked, let parents know when things are needed
- Taking the initiative to be a second set of hands around the home
- Health and fitness, healthy eating, being outdoors and active
- Compassionate, loving, respectful, considerate, loyal
- Quality time with family and friends
- Limited screen time
- Tidy and organized
- Hard working, proactive, self motivated, high energy
- Invested in their children and her development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with children of different ages, newborn experience
- Active, positive, fun, attentive and able to take initiative to get things done
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Limited screen time for the children
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children, passionate about your career as a nanny
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. Family is vaccinated and would love for their new nanny to be open to receiving the vaccine.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time 3+ years!
- Pets: 6 year old dog who would love to take walks with the nanny when able. Giving her water and food if needed.
Nannies, this is a loving and active family. You will fall in love with their children and family right away. They are seeking a nanny who will be a part of their family and really enjoy teaching their children new things. Nannies, this is an amazing opportunity for a candidate who is seeking a long term position with the best family ever! Apply now, you don’t want to miss out on this one!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT278.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org