Dream Position with the Sweetest Family and their Infant Son
Cross Streets: Doubletree and Scottsdale Rd
Start Date: May 3, 2021, ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT274
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to have you meet this wonderful family with the sweetest baby boy. Their son is currently 12 weeks old and is a very happy and laid back little guy. He loves to move and be held while you walk around with him. He is active, developing very well and starting to get on a great schedule. This family is so amazing! They are kind, generous and want to find the best nanny for their baby who will stay with them long term. Their ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, happy, honest, calm and takes initiative when it comes to caring for their son and home. You should be open to helping Mom daily with household tasks, baby laundry, organizing and helping out with the pets. Mom is currently home and won’t be returning to work for a few months, when she is working she typically works from their home gym and will allow their nanny to have her own space. Dad is currently also working from home and will be returning to the office at some point. They would love it if their new nanny spoke another language and could introduce their son to their language, however, this is not required. Dad speaks a few different languages as well. Their son is breastfed and does take a bottle when needed. Ideally you will be someone who is fun, values education, is educated and up to date on all developmental milestones and how to help their son reach them. Some travel and overnights are needed for this family. They are great communicators and will really value the presence of their nanny in their home. They are excited about starting the interview process and can’t wait to meet their new nanny!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Ideally Monday through Thursday 7:00am – 3:00pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm 4 days per week
- You should be flexible to work additional hours if needed
- They are guaranteeing 30 hours per week
- Family is open to discussing more hours with the right candidate
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Packing and unpacking for trips as needed
- Keeping a log of daily activities as needed
- Helping their son hit all of his developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Planning activities and outings once baby is old enough and Covid restrictions are lifted
- Educational activities, development, language, arts, crafts, etc.
- Maintaining the baby areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Baby laundry and linens
- Washing bottles and keeping things organized
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Family meal prep
- Organizational tasks
- Respectful, hardworking, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Intentional family time
- Love of travel and different cultures
- Exploring, development, education, discovering new things
- Love of the outdoors, being active, healthy eating
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Safety conscious
- Excellent and open communication
- Caring, loving, nurturing, flexible and reliable
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, engaging and active with the their son
- Safety is a TOP priority – family does have a pool
- Focus on development, education and language skills
- Honesty and open communication
- Desire to maintain a safe and clean environment for their son to thrive in
- Covid Information: Family is following ALL CDC recommendations. Wearing masks, social distancing etc. Both parents are vaccinated and will require that their nanny be vaccinated and wear a mask while in their home until they are fully vaccinated.
- Family does have a pool and would like their nanny to be able to take their son in the pool once he is older.
- Travel: Family travels both domestically and internationally when they are able and there are no restrictions. They would ideally love their nanny to travel with them and/or be available for overnights if they are traveling without their son.
- Pets – Family has two large, very friendly indoor/outdoor dogs and 2 indoor/outdoor cats, a pet lover is needed for this family! Walking dogs, feeding, watering and some care of the cats will be needed and pet sitting if family is out of town.
- Limited phones or screens while caring for baby
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally long term
Nannies, this amazing family has a wonderful home with an out of this world gym available for your use. They are low maintenance, kind, loving and have great personalities. They want the best care for their adorable son and in return will offer you amazing working conditions for years to come!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT274.