Dedicated, Nurturing Nannies Needed for Amazing Family in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: Hayden and Shea
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT273
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share with you a new full-time, long term, amazing position with an active and hardworking family of 4! This family is seeking TWO nannies to cover their very full-time schedule. Their oldest daughter is 3.5 years old and is very kind, sweet, smart and enjoys swimming, tennis and dance. Her younger sister is 16 months old and is also very sweet, loving and active. She enjoys going to music class and loves to have a good time. The family has recently moved here from New York so their nanny must be very nurturing and kind in order to help both girls with this transition. They have had long term nannies working with their family in New York and would love to find two amazing nannies to work with them long term here in Scottsdale! Their ideal candidate will be very passionate about their career in childcare, experienced with all age groups as this is a growing family! They are seeking someone who is high energy, focused on education and the development of the girls. A nanny with a teaching background would be wonderful, however, not required. They do want their nanny to research, plan and carry out daily activities for the girls, someone who will keep them busy and active all while learning and having fun! You should want to build a strong relationship with their family and be able to maintain professional boundaries and privacy while working with their family. Mom and Dad both work very full time and busy jobs. They do have a home office and can be in and out of the house during the day, however, they will mainly be working from their office that is close to their home. Their new nanny should have a zest for life and enjoy traveling and experiencing new things. This family does travel often domestically and would like for one or both of their nannies to travel with them to locations such as Flagstaff, New York and other locations. These trips can be 1 to 2 weeks in length and they want their nannies to work as a team while working together to maintain the schedule and traveling.
Nannies, we know this is going to be a wonderful opportunity for two career nannies looking for their next long term dream jobs!
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time and paid holidays, and use of a family vehicle while transporting the children.
**This family is also open to hiring a live-in nanny.
The schedule for this position will be:
- They are looking for coverage from 6:00am until 9:00pm Monday through Friday and some weekends will be required.
- Ideally they would like to split the hours between two candidates and would like the nannies to be able to work together to find what works best to ensure a balanced schedule for the nannies as well as the coverage needed for the family.
- Must be willing to be flexible and work as a team to ensure coverage
- Example Schedule: Nanny 1: 6:00am until 2:00pm, Nanny 2: 2:00pm until 9:00pm
- Schedule can also be a rotational schedule where each nanny works 2 to 4 days a week from 6:00 am until 9:00pm and then has 2 to 5 days off while the other nanny covers their days.
- This position will guarantee 37.5 – 40 hours per week per nanny
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care – All meals, breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner each day you are working. Nanny is welcome to dine with the children on evenings they are working late.
- Researching, planning, taking children to activities each day
- Engaging the children and helping them reach developmental milestones
- All activities, driving to and from, dance, sports, etc. (Car provided)
- Strong focus on developmental educational activities
- Help with all things related to the children, organizing, meals, cleaning up, bath time, bed time each night, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring all items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload the dishwasher if needed
- Taking out the trash/recycling as needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Children’s laundry and linens, sheets, towels etc.
- Packing and unpacking for all travel
- Organizational tasks
- Running errands pertaining to the children
- Family also has a housekeeper that comes 3 to 4 days per week
- Truthfulness, being kind, responsible, show appreciation
- Hard work, ethics, driven
- Open communication, talking about emotions and feelings
- Healthy eating and living, being active, enjoying the outdoors
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in the children and their development and education
- Safety-conscious, this family does have a pool
- Emphasis on education, learning and development and reading
- Positive redirection as needed
- Limited screen time
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping things clean, tidy and organized
- Experienced, flexible, engaging, highly proactive and timely
- Very positive attitude, fun, enjoyable to be around
- Ability to take initiative and knows what needs to be done
- Maintaining health and safety in and out of the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things, being creative
- Honesty and open communication, speaking up when needed
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, reliable, patient
- Strong swimmer, someone capable of swimming with the children
- Travel: Family will be traveling on occasion and they would like their nannies to be available to go with them as needed. Plenty of notice will be given and the trips can be from 1 to 2 weeks at a time.
- Pets – 1 Goldendoodle. Pet care will be needed, making sure the dog has food and water each day. He rings a bell to be let outside and will need to be let in and out frequently during the day. Someone who loves dogs is required for this position.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally very long term, 3 to 4 years!!!
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. Their candidate should be open to receiving the Covid Vaccine, however, they are not requiring this.
Nannies, this is a young, active, growing family looking for their unicorn nannies! They are fun, active and want their new nannies to become a big part of their family for years to come. They both work very hard and want to trust that their nannies are helping their girls develop, be creative and love being here in AZ! They offer great benefits, quarterly bonuses and use of their family car! Nannies, this is going to be a DREAM job for the right candidates. Please apply now and be sure to let me know what your ideal schedule would be!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT273.