Wonderful New Full Time Position Available with 3 Children
Cross Streets: E Doubletree Ranch Rd and N Scottsdale Rd
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 1 year plus – Long Term!
Ref Code: TNJFT253
Nannies we are so excited to introduce you to this wonderful family seeking a full-time or (2 part-timers) nanny/household assistant for their 3 amazing children! Their 5 year old boy/girl twins are so much fun. Their daughter is active, engaging and loves to do arts and crafts. Their son loves to be at home doing puzzles and building with Legos. He and his twin sister are very close and enjoy spending time together. Their son has recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, therefore, this is a gluten-free home. Their youngest daughter is 2 years old, she is so independent and loves to be engaged and active. All three of their children are attending full-time preschool at this time. The preschool is very cautious and takes extreme precautions regarding Covid. Both parents work outside of the home. They are seeking a very reliable and timely nanny who understands that they cannot miss or be late for work. Someone who will be active and engaging with the children each day and can also help around the house as needed. You should be an experienced nanny who is kind, loving, attentive, active and enjoy teaching and exposing the children to new activities. A nanny who works well independently is ideal, parents are not micromanagers and want their nanny to take responsibility around the home yet be able to follow their guidelines and instruction as needed. They want their new nanny to be positive, confident, intuitive and focused. You should enjoy your career as a nanny and want to be with their family for a long time to come. Their current nanny has been with them for 4 years and is sadly retiring, she has been an integral part of their family and will be missed.
This position is offering $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position can be one of the following:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week if one person assumes both shifts
- The same person can cover both the morning and afternoon shifts
- Otherwise, two people can cover the AM and PM shifts
- AM shift: 7:00am – 9.30am (this shift will begin at 6:30am once their oldest children begin Kindergarten next year)
- PM shift: 2.30pm – 5:00/6:00pm
- Additional hours during the day for the household management tasks can be flexible, based on family and nanny’s needs
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, changing, potty training
- Meals – making breakfast, snacks, dinner etc. (Gluten Free Home)
- Driving to and from school each day (use of family car)
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Helping with school projects, homework
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, parks
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Packing Children and Mom’s lunch each day
- Making dinner (Gluten Free Home)
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller, car seats and family vehicle neat and clean
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Keeping track of groceries and household items via an app
- Family laundry, running errands, grocery store, shopping etc.
- Organizational projects, keeping home tidy
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Keep playroom tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honesty, kindness
- Invested in quality family time, dinner together each night
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Hard working
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, mature, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Safety is important – Family does have a fenced pool in their yard
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Up to date CPR/First Aid
- Valid Driver’s License
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children and maintaining the household;
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- No phones or screens while taking care of the children
- No social media posting or sharing photos of the children with anyone
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public is required.
- As of last week, both parents are fully vaccinated, always wearing masks, doing temperature checks, not working with Covid-19 directly.
- No one in their home has had Covid, children are attending preschool where they are following a very strict protocol.
- The family will require flu vaccine and Covid vaccine once available to their nanny. They prefer a nanny who is not attending large gatherings at this time.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them long term.
- Potential for overnights once travel is safe. Parents may take a vacation at some point.
- Pets: Two medium size dogs who are indoors, will need to be let in and out and fed and watered during the day. It would be fabulous if you would walk the dogs each day. May need to drop dogs at grooming appointments as well.
This family is so wonderful to work with. They are seeking a nanny who will be invested in their family. Someone who really is a career nanny/household assistant. They are loving, kind, hard working and value the person who is caring for their children. Their past experience with their nanny has been amazing and they are hoping you will be their next long term nanny!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT253.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org