Amazing Full-Time Position Available with a Wonderful Family
Cross streets – 15th ave and Northern
Start Date: As soon as they find their right fit
Ref Code: TNJFT252
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to be working with such a sweet and kind family! Their little boy is 2 years old and is such a fun little guy! He’s very happy and generally likes to observe things before diving in. He loves to be active and go to the park in their neighborhood! Their son really LOVES being outside, taking walks, playing at his water/sensory table, or playing with his cars, trucks and helicopters! Their adorable baby girl is just 2 months old and is such a sweet baby. They are seeking a nanny who is experienced with young kiddos close in age, dependable, someone who is very committed to their career and passionate about their job as a nanny. You should be very reliable, engaging, enjoy coming up with activities to do, have a love for teaching and able to foster independent play while being present. They want their new nanny to be positive and focus on positive aspects and redirection with their children. Mom is currently on maternity leave until November when she will return to the office a few days per week. She may be working from home some days however, their son is very accustomed to Mom working from home while he is engaged with his nanny. Dad works as a dentist out of the home.
Nannies, this family is looking for a candidate who will be very engaging and involved with their children. You should enjoy lots of laughter, singing and having fun! Spanish or a second language speaker would be highly preferred but not required.
This position is offering $22 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, paid holidays, and paid vacation!!
The schedule for this position will be: (option for 3 full days or 4 full days)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 8 am until 6 pm (or)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 8 am until 6 pm
- Guaranteed 30-40 hours per week depending on if you prefer 3 or 4 days per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive care, feeding, changing, potty training, facilitating a healthy nap schedule, preparing bottles, maintaining a daily log
- Helping children meet and exceed developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging each day
- Playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park
- Making healthy meals, snacks, etc.
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen, cleaning high chair, floor, counters, keep stroller neat and clean
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Organizational projects for the children – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/ bottles sanitizing
- Keep playroom tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Children’s laundry
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Quality family time is very important
- Invested in each other and the well being of their community
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children’s development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- This family is requiring the nanny they hire to be vaccinate for covid-19
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them long term.
- NO screen time in the home, TV’s, phones, iPads etc.
- Pets: Sweet medium-sized Shiba Inu, she is very low maintenance, may need to let in and out during the day.
Nannies, this is truly an awesome family looking for someone who genuinely enjoys being around children and will love their children like their own. They want someone who is excited to come to work, is dependable, committed, and who they will feel very safe leaving their children with each day. They would love a nanny who will engage in finding new activities and experiences to share with their children! Nannies, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT252.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com