Wonderful Full-Time Position with a Sweet Baby Girl in Phoenix
Cross-Streets: 32nd St and Beardsley Rd
Start Date: January 4th, 2021
Term: 1 year to start
Ref Code: TNJFT245
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to present this amazing family to our candidates! This family has the sweetest baby girl, she will be 9 months old when their new nanny starts. She is a very curious, happy and loving baby. Their sweet little daughter had a liver transplant and is immune-compromised – their nanny will always need to be careful in general when working with this family, their daughter was unable to have certain vaccines because she is immune-compromised so diligence around safety is very important. This family will require you to be very careful and you will always need to alert the parents if you know you have been exposed to any illnesses. They are very understanding and will be generous with any time off needed due to illness as keeping their baby healthy and thriving is priority #1. Both parents are working at home in their upstairs offices, so a nanny who is comfortable working with at home parents is important. Their ideal candidate will be very experienced, loving, someone who really loves their job, is a positive person and will be invested in their daughter’s well being. They want their new nanny to infuse their own creativity into each day, bring a plan for the day and have confidence while taking care of their sweet girl. You should be proactive, engaging, experienced with babies this age, enjoy tailoring activities to teach her and help her meet developmental milestones. They are seeking a nanny who is very organized and clean, someone who will clean up after themselves and the baby. This is a wonderfully sweet family who is looking for an amazing nanny to help them care for their daughter and become an active part of their family!
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid sick days, paid holidays, and paid vacation!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 9:00am until 5:00pm or 8:00am until 4:00pm
- Option for extra hours for an occasional date night
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive baby care, feeding, changing, nap schedules
- Daily log each day using an app.
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks
- Helping baby meet and exceed all developmental milestones
- Educational age-appropriate activities
- Washing bottles, dishes etc.
- Baby laundry, linens, if needed
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles sanitizing
- Changing Crib/changing/diaper pail
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Letting parents know if baby items are stocked or needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Patience, communication, honesty, respect, positivity, joy
- celebrating achievements big and small
- Family Time
- Invested in their child and her health, development, and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is using extreme caution and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal. Someone who is limiting their circle of people they are exposed to would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start.
- Pets: Indoor Black Lab – please be comfortable with large dogs, she has a doggie door and goes in and out. She is normally upstairs with mom and dad.
This truly lovely family wants their nanny to feel like part of the family! Their sweet girl has had a hard start to her life so they celebrate all things big and small. They realize that their nanny will have a huge role in their baby’s future especially all of her future successes! They will be grateful for someone who is willing to go on this journey with them to watch their sweet baby grow and thrive! They want to foster an environment where their nanny can’t wait to show up and hates leaving because it’s a happy place to be!!! Nannies, we can’t say enough wonderful things about this family. If this sounds like a great fit for you please apply today!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT245.