Wonderful New Full Time Position with Sweet Baby Girl
Cross Streets: 64th St & Greenway
Start Date: Flexible/as soon as they find their PERFECT match
Term: 1 year+
Ref Code: TNJFT225
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be working with this wonderful family of three! Their sweet daughter is 9 months old! She is super easy going, loves to experience new things, is a super happy baby, and she is so cute!! Their baby has a very curious mind and is a quick learner. She is currently transitioning to solid foods and is a big eater! She really loves sensory play and activities involving water! This family would love a nanny who is experienced and open to planning new things and trying new experiences with their daughter to keep her mind active and engaged. Both parents love to create those experiences for her as she seems to like a fast-paced environment and change of scenery. They are seeking a nanny who is organized, very proactive and engaging, stimulating, and understands how to enrich each day, someone who is really invested in the growth and well being of their baby. Someone who is extremely clean, reliable, timely, committed and an excellent communicator would be best. You should be friendly and become part of their family but also respectful of professional boundaries. The family is very active in their daughter’s development and they love to do a goal of the month for their daughter. It is fun, not rigid, and gives them something to work towards. (June – Sitting up month, July – drinking from a straw, August – Crawling month) those are just a few examples. Ideally, they would love someone who will work with their family on a long term basis and they really want their nanny to feel like part of the family, part of the team! Currently, both Mom and Dad are working from home in the office however once COVID is under control that will likely change. Someone who is 100% comfortable working with parents who are involved and around is ideal. During the day when they are home, they want the nanny to feel comfortable and confident in her role and really be able to take full charge of the baby and her activities without a lot of direction. Infant and newborn experience are preferred as family hopes to have another baby in the future and would love their nanny to continue with them as their family grows!
This position is offering $20 – $25+ per hour with guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The schedule for this position will be:
- They are going to estimate a “schedule” of 8:00am – 4:00pm Mon to Thurs and 8-12 on Friday
- Nanny will not be needed outside hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- They will request modest flexibility in the weekly schedule based on their work needs which would be agreed upon the week prior. They are both very organized and planners
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All typical baby care, feeding, changing, potty training, nap schedules
- Logging activities, food, diapers, etc.
- Engaging, playing, reading, planning activities, walks, park
- Outings highly encouraged once COVID permitting – zoo, aquarium, play classes, storytime etc.
- Making baby food, baby-led weaning
- Organizational projects
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Kitchen, cleaning the high chair, floor, counter
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Baby dishes/bottles/ sanitizing items
- Baby laundry
- Changing Crib/changing table cover/empty diaper pail
- Organizational projects for the child – clothes, toys, etc.
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing on a regular basis
- Vacuum bedroom for baby/main great room area where she plays – weekly basis or as needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Team players
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their child and her development and education – LOVE spending time with her!
- Safety-conscious – this family does have a small pool
- Emphasis on creating experiences/memories rather than things
- Positive redirection, consistency
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health, cleanliness and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children; love of learning and teaching new things
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- The family loves to travel and may be open to bringing their nanny on trips with them in the future, however, this is not a requirement.
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being extremely cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing, staying home as much as possible, and wearing a mask in public is required. Ideally, someone who doesn’t live with a lot of people who are going out of the house often.
- This family has been extremely strict on their COVID-19 safety protocol and have a very limited circle of people who they see who are also being extremely careful. Masks are NOT required in the home.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time.
- Pets: Two Maltese Dogs, indoor dogs with access to outside. One dog likes to be around the baby and she LOVES the dogs. Ideally, someone who loves dogs!
Nannies, this is an amazing position for a candidate who wants to work with a really lovely family! They always try to spend real quality time together and really enjoy spending intentional time with their daughter. Always making time for family, creating new experiences and traveling! If you are looking for a true unicorn family who will treat you like family this is your family!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT225.