Great New Full Time Newborn Care Specialist Position
Cross Streets: Camelback and 40th St
Start Date: September 30, 2020
Term: 2 to 3 months
Ref Code: TNJFT221
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to partner with this incredibly loving kind, and busy family seeking a reliable, experienced, safety conscious and driven newborn care specialist. This individual will partner with them in caring for their sweet newborn baby girl who is due end of September 2020. They would love to find a wonderful NCS who is experienced in caring for newborns, someone who will be responsive and attentive to the baby during the night and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment. Their ideal NCS will have knowledge of safe sleep practices and be proactive in assisting baby to sleep through the night. This family will need help 10 hours a night Monday through Thursday for 8 – 12 weeks. This family does have two other children in the home. Their 4 year old and 2 year old daughters will be sleeping during your working hours.
This position is offering $22 – $28 per hour with guaranteed hours.
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Thursday evenings 10 hours each night
- Contract will be 2 to 3 months
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep schedule.
- Helping their daughter into a great sleep routine
- Keeping a nightly log
- Maintaining the nursery areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Washing bottles, sanitizing items used for baby
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and baby
- Taking out the diaper pail
- Sterilization of baby items, nipples, bottles, pump parts, etc.
- Clear expectations and consistent communication
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative
- Safety conscious
- Integrity and transparency
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with infants, NCS training, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable and attentive
- Safety and trust are a TOP priority
- No cell phone usage while caring for baby
- On time, prompt
- Honesty and open communication
- Social Distancing Practices
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of commitment – 2 to 3 months
This is a great position for an NCS who is looking to work with a great family!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT221.