Flexible Part-Time Household Manager Position
Cross-Streets: 49th and Camelback
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT214
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to be partnering with this wonderful loving family seeking a full or part-time household manager. Someone who is very proactive, intuitive and can help them manage their daily lives and their home! This family has 5 children! Their oldest children are 5 year old boy/girl twins who are in Kindergarten. Their 3 year old daughter is in full time preschool. Their youngest son is 18 months old and home full time. Their 5th child, a baby girl is due in August 2020. This family will have 2 full-time nannies to assist with the children, childcare for this position will be minimal, however, you should be willing to pitch in and help out where needed. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter, someone really organized and proactive. Their household manager needs to be comfortable working as a team, Mom is a stay at home mom and is in and out a lot during the day, Dad is home when he is not traveling for work and you will likely be working with a nanny in the home as well. They would love to find an active, reliable household manager who has experience setting organizational systems in place and enjoys managing the day to day of a very busy home.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with guaranteed hours, vacation time, paid sick time, use of family car and paid holidays
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday – 6/7am – 2/3pm
- Flexible with hours and can offer full or part-time
- If you prefer they are open to 3 longer days per week.
- When applying please tell us your ideal schedule
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General tidy of the home on a day to day basis – making beds, cleaning the kitchen, etc.
- Family Laundry
- Load/ unload the dishwasher
- Taking out the trash/recycling
- Making sure all areas of the home are organized/tidy as needed
- Meal planning and preparation – washing, chopping, prep, dinners, snacks etc.
- Grocery shopping
- Maintaining lists and ensuring the house is stocked with necessary items
- Errands, receiving packages, returns
- Greeting contractors, scheduling maintenance as needed
- General ability to see what needs to be done and can complete those tasks
- Cleaning and maintenance of children’s items, high chairs, car seats, etc.
- Family is moving – would love assistance in setting the new home up and organized putting systems of organization in place
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors as needed
- The family does employ a housecleaner on a weekly basis
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest
- Invested in their children and education
- Safety-conscious, this family does have a pool
- Emphasis on education and learning
- Positive redirection as needed
- A clean and healthy environment in their home
- Organization and tidiness is very important
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, highly proactive and timely
- Ability to take initiative, someone who can see what needs to be done
- Able to work as a team and understand the dynamic of the parents being around
- Maintaining health and safety in the home
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Honesty and open communication
- Professional, loyal, positive attitude
- Pets – Yes – 2 White Golden Retrievers. Very friendly and wonderful dogs
- Light Summers: This family typically travels during the Summer. They would like their household manager to assist with checking on the house, managing mail, and organizational projects while they are away.
- Potential opportunity for travel but this is not a requirement.
- Length of commitment – One year to start, ideally 2 to 3 years
- COVID-19: This family would like a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
This is a DREAM client to work with!! They really want a wonderful Household Manager to join their team so they can maximize time with their family each day. They genuinely care about the people in their lives and will make sure you have the best working environment possible! So if you are looking for an amazing long term position with a family who has your best interest at heart, this is the job for you!!!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT214.