Full-Time Nanny/Educator Needed in Scottsdale
Start Date: August 3, 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT208
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to share this amazing full-time nanny/educator opportunity with you! This wonderful family of 6 currently lives in Colorado and will be relocating to the Scottsdale area in early August. This family has two sets of twins, this position will primarily involve care and education for their 6-year-old twins as they have a live-in nanny and Aupair in place caring for their 1.5-year-old twins. This is 100% a team environment and any candidates considered must have a team player mentality. Their 6-year-old twins are going into 1st grade and the family is seeking an educated nanny who is focused on education and will implement an online universal core curriculum. The ideal candidate for this position will be fluent in English and Spanish and have a proactive approach to both caregiving and educating. The family is excited to work with a candidate who is truly passionate about investing in young children and would love to meet with candidates who are excited to turn everyday activities into engaging and exciting opportunities. Both children have unique personalities, so a candidate who can creatively build custom-tailored activities for them each day is needed. Their new nanny should be positive, creative, reliable, adaptable, willing to pitch in where needed. Nannies this is an amazing opportunity to work with a very kind and loving family who is committed to providing the best care for their children!
This position is offering $25 – $35 per hour with consideration for expertise, education, and qualifications! Paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, guaranteed hours and a healthcare stipend will be considered!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 7:00am until 3:00pm/4:00pm
- Flexibility to shift the schedule and provide coverage for occasional late nights and weekends will be needed.
- Travel may be an opportunity in the future
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care for their 6-year-old twins, preparing meals, snacks etc.
- Cleaning up after self and children daily
- Helping them meet their developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills
- Researching and planning activities and outings
- Educational activities, lesson plans, arts, crafts, cooking, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Online daily curriculum, planning creative projects, maintaining a schedule
- Lesson plans that will enrich and engage children each day
- Supplying parents with daily information regarding the children and their education
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Load/ unload the dishwasher if needed
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Maintaining organization and helping out where needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy
- Meal preparation for the children
- Organizational tasks
- Honesty, openness, positive outlook, active
- Respectful to nature, recycling, respecting the planet
- Prioritize teaching their kids to be good humans with kindness and compassion towards all living things.
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny team
- Scheduled and organized
- Open and direct communication
- Fluent in Spanish and English – This is a requirement, please only apply if you are fluent in both languages
- Educated and confident with a focus on teaching, previous classroom/teaching experience highly preferred
- Caring, loving, nurturing, engaging and proactive
- Positive outlook
- Reliable, responsible, assertive, kind, patient, love for learning
- A love for experiencing and teaching new things, enjoyment of discovering new things, being active, playing outdoors
- Honesty and open communication
- Ability and willingness to travel with the family
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Strong emphasis on education
- Length of commitment – One year to start
- Stay at home mom and work from home Dad
- Mom is involved but also very open to letting the nanny do her job with not interfering
Nannies, we can’t say enough about how amazing this family and opportunity is! They are seeking a top-notch, experienced, educated nanny who has a strong love of teaching and learning. This will be an amazing position for a career nanny who really loves education and working with a phenomenal family!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT208.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org