Wonderful New Full Time Position Available in Phoenix
Cross Streets: E Deer Valley Dr and N 56th St
Start Date: March 5, 2020 no later than March 16, 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT192
The Nanny Joynt is excited to partner with an easy going and loving family seeking an experienced, creative, engaging and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their amazing little girl. Their daughter is 4 months old and very curious, playful and happy. Mom is a software engineer that does most of her work from home on the computer, taking several video conference chats during the day. While she may be available for emergencies, most of the day she will be busy with work in her office. Dad may also be home during the daytime sleeping as he occasionally works night shifts. This family is vegetarian and require their household be free of fish/meat. They would appreciate their new nanny to be respectful of that by not preparing/cooking any meat or fish in their home. They are a multilingual family with English as their first language. They would LOVE to find a new nanny who speaks a second language and are open to all languages. They are looking for a nanny who really loves reading, singing, playing and doing developmental activities with their daughter. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who is experienced in caring for young children and is very comfortable with a newborn. Their new nanny should be someone who will actively engage with their daughter each day and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for her to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will be thoughtful, helpful and genuinely enjoy spending time with their sweet daughter each day. Reliability is very important to this family and they enjoy someone who is prefers open communication.
This position is offering $18 – $20 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 9:00am until 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
- Occasionally you may be asked to arrive earlier or stay a little later
- Moms job can allow for some flexibility for the nanny as well
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive infant care feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their daughter hit her developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and
- Going for walks when weather permits – they live in a great area with shops and restaurants downstairs!
- Planning activities and outings once baby is old enough
- Educational activities, arts, crafts, cooking, etc.
- Maintaining the baby areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Baby laundry and linens
- Washing and sanitizing bottles/pump parts
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Prepare baby foods (this is a Vegetarian Household)
- Organizational tasks pertaining to child
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Joyful curiosity about the world and other cultures
- Safety conscious
- Excited for their nanny to become an active part of their family
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring, loving, nurturing
- Experienced, calm, reliable, engaging and active with the their daughter
- Safety is a TOP priority – Lots of hand-washing 🙂
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Pets – This family does not have pets
- Vegetarian Household – No Meat or Fish to be prepared or consumed in home
- No shoe home
- No phones or screens while caring for baby
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term
Nannies!!! This is a wonderful job opportunity for an experienced nanny looking to work with a very open and kind family who will appreciate you and treat you very well!!!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT192.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com