Amazing New Full Time Position with Toddler and Infant in Phoenix
Cross Streets: 7th St and Glendale Ave
Start Date: April or May 2020
Ref Code: TNJFT188
The Nanny Joynt is so thrilled to partner with an incredibly caring and loving family seeking a safety conscious, proactive, creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their two sweet boys. Mom is expecting baby boy #2 in June and would love to hire a nanny who will be in tune with keeping their toddler active and happy during this transition. Their son is 2- years- old and really loves reading, music, outdoor activities, playtime and learning. From May through August, primary responsibility will be to care for their 2-year-old son. When the baby arrives their new nanny will need to drive their older son to activities, keep him safe, fed and entertained. Mom will be home with the newborn, and she wants to make sure their toddler’s life doesn’t come to a screeching halt when the new baby arrives. She would love for their nanny to be comfortable and experienced with newborns so that she can provide some one-on-one time with her older son. Throughout the Summer, she will sign him up for an activity each day to keep him stimulated, but would love for their nanny to have a passion for teaching. Their son is a bright little boy who loves to learn so they want to encourage their nanny to think of fun activities at home such as crafts, cooking, and teaching new skills, etc. Their new nanny should be someone who will actively engage with the boys each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will be intuitive, flexible, helpful and genuinely enjoy spending time with the boys. This family’s home is always full of love and laughter. Mom and Dad are extremely hands-on parents, but recognize that they need help when baby #2 arrives. They are laid back and are doing their very best to raise a kind, smart, well-rounded kiddo.
This position is offering $20 – $23 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, guaranteed hours, overtime pay and full health benefits!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:30am until 5:30pm, 45 hours per week
- Open to Monday through Friday 8:30am until 4:30pm if nanny would like 40 hours per week
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their boys hit developmental milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities
- Educational activities, arts, crafts, cooking, etc.
- Driving toddler to activities
- Being a team player with mom, jumping in and helping our where needed
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Errands, grocery shopping, etc.
- Family meal prep, full meal prep if comfortable – HUGE bonus if their nanny loves to cook!
- Organizational tasks
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Amazing employers! Dad runs a company and truly understands the value of quality employees!
- Safety conscious
- Loyal and trusting
- Very hands on parenting
- Positive redirection as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Loyal and trustworthy
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety is a TOP priority (This family does have a pool at home so a nanny who is a strong swimmer is preferred)
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Travel: This family does travel and would love for their nanny to be part of these vacations. In late 2020, they have trips planned to LA and Chicago for two long weekends. In the summer months of 2021, they will likely spend 2 months in San Diego. The nanny would not be required to stay the entire duration of trip and family is open to flying nanny home throughout the summer!
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long-term is ideal
Nannies!!! This is an amazing job opportunity for a career nanny looking for a long-term position with a fabulous family who will appreciate you and treat you like gold!!!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT188.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com