Full Time Position with Two Sweet Little Girls in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: 136th St and Shea Blvd
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ref Code: TNJFT183
The Nanny Joynt is so very excited to partner with an incredibly sweet and loving family seeking a fun loving, intuitive, creative, driven and energetic individual who will partner with them in caring for their precious girls. Their oldest daughter is 21 months old and has a love for elephants, likes to draw, paint and do arts and crafts. She is also in gymnastics and plans to start swim lessons soon. Their youngest little girl is 4 months old, she is very sweet, starting to experiment with eating purees and is working on getting on a better schedule. The girls are only 16 months apart so a nanny who is experienced in taking care of children who are close in age would be best! They would love to find an amazing nanny who has experience in Montessori education, someone who is active, engaged, playful, committed and not too serious. Their ideal nanny will actively engage with their girls each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to feel loved, safe and thrive in. Their ideal nanny will love to play with them and genuinely enjoy spending time with the girls. This family is very friendly, easy going, respectful, considerate and will appreciate working with a wonderful nanny! Dad works from home in a closed office daily when he is not traveling and it is likely that Mom will work from home a couple days a week, so a nanny who is comfortable with work at home parents is ideal.
This position is offering $20 – $25 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm
- Dad travels every other Mon and Tues and they will likely need nanny to stay a little later on those days
- Family will request one later evening every 1 to 2 weeks as needed
- 36 hours per week guaranteed
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Feeding, diapering, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule.
- Helping their girls hit developmental milestones, arts and crafts
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities that are home based
- Comprehensive childcare for both infant and toddler
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring baby items are stocked and organized
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Meal prep, snacks, meals
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash if needed
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy as needed
- Washing all bottles
- Children’s laundry and linens
- Organizational tasks pertaining to children
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Safety conscious
- Positive redirection as needed, not a time out family
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, nurturing, flexible, reliable, engaging and active with the children
- Safety is a TOP priority (This family does have a pool at home so an experienced, strong swimmer is preferred)
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Committed, responsible, calm energy
- Flexible with schedule
- Pets – Family has one large indoor dog who is 10 years old and very friendly.
- Availability to care for dog while family travels would be a huge plus
- Able to carry children up and down stairs, two story home
- Home based position. If outings are planned mom will likely drive
- Length of commitment – One year to start
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT183.
This is a truly amazing family who is so kind and down to earth! They are wonderful hands on and involved parents who want the best for their sweet little girls. This family recently relocated here from The Bay area and are loving their new area.