Full time Nanny for Toddler
Start Date: Flexible for best fit
Crossroads: Paradise Valley, AZ
Ref Code: TNJFT179
Dream Career Nanny Position!!! The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to be working with a wonderful HP family seeking a highly professional, proactive and engaging nanny/family assistant to join their team! This family has a wonderful and well adjusted 4 year old son who is very active and attends preschool each day. Dad is a high level professional and mom is an active and involved stay at home. This is a fully staffed home and the nanny they hire MUST be a stellar team player.
This position is offering $22 – $25+ per hour with guaranteed hours, overnight/travel compensation, overtime pay, earned PTO, paid holidays (time and a half if working a holiday), health insurance stipend, and use of family car!
The schedule for this position will vary: (will be given 2 weeks in adv.)
- Monday through Friday 8am until 4pm or 4pm – 8pm (these are the typical shifts)
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- You will also be needed 1 full weekend per month including overnights usually Friday – Sunday evening or Mon/Tue if parents are traveling.
- Private Staff quarters are attached to the main house.
- Domestic and international travel is required and nanny will be full charge for the child when traveling. This position will involve travel to wonderful locations such as California where they have a second home, Hawaii, Washington and perhaps Canada! These trips are generally 10 days long and the nanny will do roughly 3 long trips per year.
- They employ 2 full time nannies and they work as a team to ensure the family has the coverage needed.
- Flexibility is KEY!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has excellent experience caring for toddlers/school age children. Candidate MUST work well with others and be comfortable working with an involved stay at home mom or on her own. The ideal person for this position has strong initiative, is self motivated and happy to help where needed. Someone who is kind, nurturing, loving, extremely safety conscious. An impeccable driving record is required. The ideal person for this position will have a bright and positive disposition, enjoy her career as a nanny and working with children, be extremely organized and enjoy travel! Someone who is creative and enjoys creating fun learning experiences for the child is ideal. Teaching experience and bilingual in French/Spanish is highly preferred.
Child related duties Comprehensive care for a 4 year old boy including but not limited to:
- Getting him up and ready for the day
- Taking to activities/school
- Playing, reading, taking him swimming
- Create and facilitate fun and creative educational activities each day
- Feeding breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Bath and bedtime
Household responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General cleaning up after self and child
- Making beds
- Child laundry
- Ironing and steaming
- Maintaining a clean kitchen
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Swiffering the floors
- Keeping all child related areas clean and organized
- Cooking for the child and simple family meal prep.
- This family does employ household managers and a housekeeper, however, the ideal candidate will be happy to help where needed as they will have a lot of down time while the child is at school or out with mom.
- Professional, respectful, and considerate
- Engaging and hands on
- Safety conscious is imperative
- Love and logic
- Excellent communication skills
- Team environment
Minimum of 5 years experience working with a family(s) in a full time capacity with travel.
- Good judgment, kind, fun, disciplined, nurturing and loving, able to set boundaries
- Excellent driving record
- Reliable, timely and responsible
- Bilingual in French/Spanish highly preferred
- Love experiencing and teaching new things – teaching degree highly preferred
- Positive/flexible attitude
- Organized, mature, excellent traveler, does well under stress, patient
- Nanny must be a strong swimmer and comfortable taking the child swimming
- Seeking long term commitment
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a happy and fun family who genuinely cares about the people who are in their home. The little boy is super sweet and a really great kid! This position can provide the right nanny with an incredible career position with room for growth for many years to come!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT179 in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com