Amazing New Full Time Position in Phoenix Available
Cross Streets: 7th Ave and McDowell
Start Date: Early August 2021
Ref Code: TNJFT170
We are so excited to share an incredible open position with the BEST returning family!!! This is an incredibly engaged and involved family that is looking for someone to truly be an extension of their parenting team. This family is generally flexible and they love creating fun experiences and memories for their family. Their new nanny should be flexible, a safe driver, team player, intelligent, a self-starter and very proactive. Dad generally works outside of the home and Mom is in and out of the home throughout the day. She tends to be very busy so their new nanny will need to be skilled at working with an at-home parent who is both in and out of the home. Their 7 year old son is going into 2nd grade and an avid learner always exploring new topics and interests. Their 5-year-old son is heading into Kindergarten and enjoys Pokemon and anything creative! Their daughter is 3 years old and will be moving to full-time preschool in the fall. She enjoys music, dancing and dramatic play. They are all active, playful and have big personalities! All three are very bright and sweet children. They would like their nanny to be experienced in caring for multiple children, someone who will actively engage them each day, and provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. Their ideal nanny will be fun, playful, creative and love to come up with fun new things to keep their minds growing. They are very family and community-minded and truly value the work, energy and love brought to their family by their “village”.
This role will also involve a good deal of household management. They would love for their nanny to be organized, proactive, with strong initiative. Someone who can maintain systems that are already in place as well as bring new ideas to the table to keep the home and family organized, running smoothly and efficiently.
This position is offering $25 – $28 per hour with health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, bonuses and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
This position is 40 -45 hours per week. 5 days a week, including approximately 2 Saturday per month. Ideally, the nanny is willing to work 1 or 2 “split” days per week. Hours may include coverage for the occasional date (not late!) night. This position requires a nanny who can be very flexible with the schedule.
While the weeks will vary, here is a sample:
- Mon – Split 7:00am-10:30am and 2:30-7:00pm
- Tues – 7:00am-5:30pm,
- Wed – Split 7:00am-10:30am and 2:30-7:00pm
- Thurs – OFF
- Fri – 7:00:00am-5:30pm
- Sat – 9am-2pm – open to 1-2 Saturdays per month (does not have to be every Saturday)
- Sun – OFF
- Again, family can be flexible with the Saturday and split day options for the right candidate!
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
Travel: Candidates please be advised this family does travel during the summer months of June and July, and over other school breaks for a total of up to 12 weeks per year.. They would need for their nanny to travel with the family during this time. You will need your passport to be valid. During the summer you will be traveling with the family to San Diego, CA where you will have your own private residence. The family is open to a spouse accompanying their new nanny to San Diego for the summer months!! This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for the “Travel Ready” nanny! This family hopes to resume their frequent travel and soon would love for their nanny to experience new places with them.
They would also love if the nanny they hire would be open to assisting with occasional overnights when the parents are traveling.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Making snacks, meals, packing lunches as needed
- Engaging with the children, proactive to come up with fun activities
- Playing/reading to/with them, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks, planning activities, playdates, arts and crafts
- Help with homework, projects, keeping backpacks organized
- Outings to parks, library, play places, museums, events, etc.
- Maintaining the children’s areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Packing/Organizing/Unpacking for trips
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- General tidying of home each day
- Load/ unload dishwasher, sweeping, kitchen/dining areas
- Taking out the trash as needed
- Simple meal prep
- Family laundry, ironing, putting kids laundry away, organizing
- Making sure all child areas are organized/tidy
- Stocking supplies, taking in deliveries, making lists
- Misc. Household Management
- Organizational tasks, household projects
- Errands/grocery shopping
- This family does employ a housekeeper on a weekly basis for full service cleaning
- Respectful, considerate, and appreciative of their nanny
- Engaged, involved, organized
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- FUN! Positive attitude and outlook on life
- This family Covid cautious and will require the nanny who they hire to be fully vaccinated and adhere to CDC guidelines as well as those from the children’s schools.
- Experience working with close in age siblings
- Flexible, organized, patient, nurturing, reliable, engaging, and active with the children
- Cell phone usage while caring for the children should only be related to the children (i.e. photos or texting/calling Mom or Dad)
- Safety conscious and aware of where the children are
- Love of experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Safe confident driver
- Discreet, intuitive, self starter, proactive
- A nanny who can be firm, loving, structured and keep a routine
- Team player!
- Length of commitment – Ideally 2 Years! This family is seeking a long-term, career minded nanny to join their team.
- Please send an email to Admin@nannyjoynt.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT170.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com