Exciting New Position Available in Scottsdale
Cross Streets: Frank Lloyd Wright and Via Linda
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ref Code: TNJFT168
The Nanny Joynt is thrilled to partner with this wonderful, kind and loving family seeking a responsible, fun, active and organized nanny to join their family. Both parents are physicians who work outside of the home and have demanding schedules. Their two girls are 7 and 4 and both love music, art and swimming. They are both very sweet, well behaved and love to be active and engaged. They would love to find a wonderful nanny who can help them in caring for their children and home. Their nanny should be experienced in caring for school age children, safe and confident drivers and enjoy being active with the girls. Someone who will actively plan activities, crafts and fun projects for them to do. This family does have a pool and would like for their nannies to be confident swimmers and open to taking the girls swimming. Nannies who will actively engage them each day, and most importantly provide a safe and loving environment for them to thrive in. This family is a fun and loving family and they are welcoming and build friendships quickly. Also, if you are looking to grow professionally into other fields, both Mom and Dad are willing to mentor any potential candidate as both of them are professionals and entrepreneurs.
This position is offering $18 per hour with paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, use of the family vehicle and guaranteed hours!!!
The schedule for this position will be:
- This family is open to 3pm – 9pm – 30 hours per week or
- Monday – Friday 6:00am – 9:30am return 3:00pm – 8:00pm 40 hours per week
- The Nanny will OFF from 9:30am – 3pm and completely free to do as you wish! They have options in place should a child become sick and need picked up from school so the nanny would not be responsible for this.
- 30-40 hour guarantee per week
- Summer: May be a little bit more hours but girls will have camp.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Making healthy meals, snacks, packing lunches (this family is primarily vegan)
- Playing/reading, teaching new skills, planning activities
- Crafts, projects, help with school work
- Driving to and from school and activities (use of family vehicle)
- Maintaining the children’s areas, bedrooms, play areas, organizing toys, etc.
- Children’s laundry, linens
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Load/ unload dishwasher
- Taking out the trash
- Making sure all child areas are organized and cleaned up
- Cleaning up after self and children – teach the girls to clean up after themselves
- Organizational tasks and occasional errands
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative
- Responsibility, structure – They appreciate someone who can provide firm but loving structure with the girls
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Safety conscious
- Positive redirection as needed
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced, reliable, calm, nurturing, flexible, engaging and active with the children
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Go getter attitude
- Length of commitment – One year to start, long term is their goal
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT168.