Reliable, Energetic Nanny Needed for Loving Family in Ahwatukee
Location: Ray Rd and 40th
Start Date: September 20th at latest – open to hiring sooner
Ref Code: TNJFT142
The Nanny Joynt is very excited to share an amazing position that will start out being part time, but will move to a full time position in the new year. This is an energetic and loving family who are excited to meet their new nanny. This is a professional family who has an almost 3 year old daughter who attends Montessori School, nearby their home. She is active, energetic and kind. She loves to swim and play with Playdoh. They are expecting their son in early September and are so excited to be welcoming their new baby boy! This family is seeking a reliable and confident nanny to join their family. Mom works outside of the home while Dad can sometimes be working at home when he is in town, he tends to travel a lot for his job. They are seeking a nanny who is motherly, loving, kind and engaging with their children on a daily basis. A nanny who has experience with toddlers and is also comfortable and experienced working with a newborn is needed for this family.
The schedule for this family will be:
- Starting in Jan 2020:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30am – 7pm
- Thursday, Friday will be 1/2 days and time is TBD
Prior to Jan 2020 this family can guarantee 20 hours per week.
This position is offering $18 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time and mileage reimbursement. Travel is not a requirement, but the family does travel and would possibly want their new nanny to travel with them. There could also be overnight care needed for this family on occasion.
This caring and kind family is looking for a nanny who will be reliable, proactive and loving. Their new nanny should be patient, energetic, creative, take initiative and be able to help out where needed. Someone who is kind hearted and happy to come to work each day. The ideal nanny for this family will be someone who is confident and great with children.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Helping with breakfast, feed baby, cleaning up
- Packing lunches, snacks, meals for the children, sanitizing baby items
- School drop off and pick up when needed, naps, maintaining a schedule for both children
- After school activities (walks, parks, fun outings when baby is older)
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Educational activities and making sure children are meeting their developmental milestones
- Keeping a log for the children daily
- Children’s laundry and linens
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, tidying house each day, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher
- Children’s Laundry and linens
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Packing/Unpacking children’s items for trips
- Meal prep for the family if needed (this family does not use pork in their home)
This family does employ a housekeeper who comes twice a month for deep cleaning.
They are seeking a nanny who is looking for a long term commitment a nanny who will become an active part of their family for years to come! Mom enjoys communicating during the day through texts and wants a nanny who will follow their limited screen time rule at home. A nanny who won’t text while driving and who will focus on the care of the children and their safety.
They are excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with them in helping with their children. A nanny who is a great communicator, very organized and who will put the children first is ideal for this position. They are seeking their “Mary Poppins!” This is an easy going family who understands that their nanny has a life outside of working hours and they are very flexible and want their nanny to feel welcome in their home.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT142 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP