Full-Time Nanny/Household Manager Needed for 3 Children
Location: E McDonald Dr and E Lincoln Dr
Start Date: ASAP
Ref Code: TNJFT140
The Nanny Joynt is working with an amazing returning family who has 3 wonderful children! They are looking for a happy and upbeat nanny/household manager who will help them care for their children and home. Their oldest daughter is 11 years old (going into 7th grade) and loves reading and is on a swim club team. Their middle daughter is 9 years old (going into 4th grade) and loves tennis, golf, and reading. Their son is 6 years old and is all boy! He loves to be active, he enjoys being busy and engaged. He loves playing chess and is starting 1st grade in the Fall. All three of their children are active, happy, and enjoy doing new and fun things. This is a very busy family where both parents work from home, Mom works in a home office during the week and also travels every couple of weeks for a few days at a time so they need a nanny who can help manage their children as well as help ensure the household is running smoothly.
The schedule for this family will be: 50 hours per week
- Monday through Friday 7:00 am until 5:00 pm with some flexibility
This position is offering $23 – $26 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays. A family vehicle will be used for driving the children.
They would love for their nanny to be laid back and able to goes with the flow as things are ever-evolving with three busy kiddos. They are seeking someone who is extremely reliable, on time, efficient and organized. They would love a true team player who is happy to pitch in to help their busy lives run smoothly. A candidate who is happy, upbeat and a great communicator, creative, flexible, and able to understand how to run a household is ideal. They would love a nanny who is good with routine and enjoys organization.
It is very important to them that their nanny loves her job and is happy to come to work each day. Mom is very involved with the children when she is available. They want their nanny to feel like a part of their family and work cohesively as a team. They are very generous and they respect their nanny’s role in their family.
Child-related duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive care of the three children
- Getting kids ready for school and drop off/pick up
- Preparing meals/snacks for the children
- Packing lunches for the following day
- Helping the children with homework and school activities, projects and helping them manage school tasks.
- Taking kids to extracurricular activities
- Researching and scheduling kids activities
- Scheduling kids Dr. Appointments
- Teaching them new things, engaging with the children
Household responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Family calendar
- Children’s laundry
- Family Meal Prep
- Organizational projects – closets, pantry, fridge/freezer etc.
- Family errands
- Managing handymen jobs – researching, scheduling, overseeing small household jobs
- Sorting toys and clothes, helping to maintain organization of children’s rooms
- Car maintenance and errands
- Light-house cleaning and tidying – Load and unload the dishwasher, vacuuming common areas, wipe down counters, empty trash
- Errands/grocery shopping
- Order kids’ stuff such as uniforms, shoes, birthday presents etc.
- Assist in keeping the home in order daily
- The family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning.
- Quality Family Time
- Good work ethic
- Happy loving mindset
- This family will not be requiring their nanny to be vaccinated for Covid-19
- Experienced, highly proactive, intuitive, and timely
- Love of organization and systems
- Ability to take initiative, someone who can see what needs to be done
- Able to work as a team with the parents
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate needs
- Honesty and open communication, integrity
- Professional, considerate, kind
- Flexible if plans should change during each day
- A dog lover is a must for this family as they have 3 super sweet large dogs.
- They are seeking a long-term commitment and would love to have a nanny/household manager in their home for the next few years!!!
- This family does have a pool and stairs in their home
Nannies this is a great job for the right candidate who is organized, fun, upbeat, and loves getting things done! A nanny who is great at communication and who will text and email throughout the day would be great. This is a wonderful, easy-going family that is looking for a long-term partnership. They are excited to meet a new nanny/household manager who can be a great help and make a lasting connection with their kids! If you possess all the qualities above and are ready to work with a really wonderful family please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org REF CODE TNJFT140!