TNJFT100 – Full Time Nanny Needed for Newborn in Paradise Valley
Experienced Nanny/Household Manager Needed in Paradise Valley
Location: N Tatum Blvd and E Lincoln Dr
Start Date: November 29, 2018
Ref Code: TNJFT100
The Nanny Joynt would like to share an amazing Nanny/Household Manager position working with a family who recently had their first baby. Their son is 9 weeks old (he was born at 36 weeks.) Mom is a stay at home Mom so she is seeking not only help with their sweet little boy, but help with household tasks. Someone who is engaging, gentle, easy to communicate with, loving, kind and has motherly qualities would be ideal. A nanny who has had experience taking care of newborns and who is comfortable working with a stay at home parent. A nanny who is flexible with the schedule is a must!
This position is offering $18 – $22 per hour, with a guaranteed 40 hours, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. The schedule for this position can be flexible:
- Ideally 8:00am – 4:00pm or 10:00am – 6:00pm. They would prefer a nanny who can be flexible and adjust hours as needed. They are open to come up with a schedule that works well for all. Dad travels for work and on those weeks they will need their nanny to be open to staying later/coming in early to assist with the baby.
The ideal nanny for this position will be reliable, calm, expereince in taking care of a newborn, assertive, attentive, engaging and proactive. Someone who is attentive and knows what needs done around the house and will jump in and help out where needed. This position will be a mix of household management and childcare. Mom spends a lot of time taking the baby to classes and activities and while she is away she would like the nanny to be proactive in taking care of the household management duties. A nanny who is a great cook and enjoys cooking is perfect for this family. They are not picky eaters and love Italian style foods, pasta, salads, etc. The nanny will need to be organized and able to maintain making lists and meal plans. This family does employ a housecleaner so no deep cleaning will be required.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- All childcare related tasks, diapers, preparing bottles, washing bottles
- Sanitizing baby items, baby laundry
- Maintaining organization and making sure the baby’s needs are taken care of
- Maintaining a daily log, feedings, diapers, sleep, etc.
- Helping their son meet developmental milestones, educational activities
- Reading, talking and engaging with the baby each day
- Help maintain a good routine and schedule – assisting with getting baby on a good nap schedule
- Assisting the parents as needed, keeping nursery stocked and organized
Household manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Groceries, shopping, lists, organizing
- Family laundry
- Planning, cooking meals for family
- Food prep, cutting veggies, fruit etc.
- Wiping counters and kitchen areas, cleaning up after meals
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Organizational projects
- Keeping areas organized and tidy, light housekeeping (Family does have housecleaner who comes 2 times each month for deep cleaning.)
The family does have one small dog who cannot be outside alone. Taking the dog outside during the day, feeding and watering will be needed. She is a sweet pup and would love a nanny who enjoys dogs.
This family travels on a regular basis and would love for their nanny to come along with them. They travel for about 4-7 days every other month or so. They have a second home in San Diego and will be spending the entire summer there. A nanny who is flexible and able to join them would be ideal, however, it’s not required. If the nanny isn’t open to travel with them during the summer this position may end in May of 2019. They are super flexible and just want to find the best fit!
Please let us know when applying if you are open to the travel with this great family and their newborn son.
This is a fun family who has a relaxed yet energized home and great environment! The family is active, outgoing and a ton of fun! Their baby boy is adorable and such a little love! They enjoy communicating with their nanny and would like her to feel comfortable in their home and feel like she is part of the family.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT100 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP