Fabulous New Full Time Position Available In N Phoenix
Cross Streets: Shea at the 51
Start Date: End of July
Ref Code: TNJFT89
The Nanny Joynt is so excited to be working with a wonderful return client who lives in North Phoenix. They have one sweet little girl who is 2.5 years old. She loves to laugh, play games, be creative, and play with her toys. She really likes to learn new things and enjoys it when you find ways for her to be helpful. Their daughter is a fabulous little love, and taking care of her is a great job for a nanny who wants to feel like part of the family! Their new nanny should enjoy helping her reach big milestones watching her grow, and like to engage one-on-one. Their home is comfortable and they respect their nanny and value her input. We are assisting this family in finding a gentle, dependable and prompt nanny to join their family. The main focus for this position will be to provide excellent loving care for their sweet girl and light child-related household tasks when time permits. This family is following CDC guidelines in regard to COVID-19, they are being careful about everything going on and will need their nanny to be as well. They want a lot of openness and transparency in order to best communicate with their nanny each day!
This position is offering $20 – $22 per hour with paid sick days, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours!
The schedule for this position will be:
- Monday through Friday 8:30am until 5:00pm
- The family would like the nanny to have some flexibility to come early or stay later on some days with notice.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive child care feeding, potty training, facilitating a healthy sleep/nap schedule
- Helping their daughter hit her developmental and educational milestones
- Playing/reading, singing, teaching new skills and going for walks
- Planning activities and outings (Covid permitting)
- Age-appropriate educational activities, arts, crafts, cooking, etc.
- Light meal preparation for the child
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the child areas and ensuring items are stocked and organized
- Cleaning up after self and child
- Child laundry and linens, changing sheets weekly
- Meal preparation if needed
- Helping out where needed if time permits (Family does employ a housekeeper for deep cleaning)
- Friendly, respectful, considerate and appreciative of their nanny
- Joyful curiosity about the world
- Loyal, trusting and confident
- Child Centric
- Education and learning
- Open and direct communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring, gentle, loving, nurturing, engaging and active
- Respectful of their gentle parenting style
- Reliable and on time
- Experienced, cheerful, calm, flexible, reliable and active
- Safety is a TOP priority
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication
- Pets – 2 indoor cats, no care for the cats is needed
- Reasonable le use of television and/or screens while caring for their daughter
- Length of commitment – One year to start ideally long term!
Nannies this is truly a wonderful family to work with. They want the main focus to always be on caring for their daughter! This is a great position with a great family who is looking for a nanny to be with them for the long term!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJFT89.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org