Ref Code TNJFT86 – Full Time In Paradise Valley with Triplets
Reliable Nanny for Great Family in Paradise Valley
Location: Lincoln and Invergordan
Start Date: As soon as possible
Ref Code: TNJFT86
The Nanny Joynt is excited to share an amazing full time position in Paradise Valley with an incredible family. This active and busy family has 4 children, their oldest daughter is 5 years old and they have TRIPLETS who are almost 5 months old. Mom is a stay at home Mom so you should be comfortable working alongside her and helping out where needed.
Schedule for each week will be: Mon – Fri from 5:00pm until 8:00/9:00pm. And Saturday and Sunday from 6:30/7:00am until 3:00pm. The family is open to hiring two nannies for these hours. When applying please let us know if you are interested in working the full 36 hours per week or just the Mon – Fri position or the weekend position.
This position is offering $17 – $20 per hour with guaranteed hours, paid vacations, paid holidays and paid sick days.
This busy family is looking for nannies who will be happy to come to work each day and will actively engage and love their children. They need someone who is organized, attentive, active, punctual, self driven & schedule oriented. A nanny who will be active with their children, planning appropriate age related activities and having fun with them. Someone who is kind hearted, happy, loving, and easy going would be best for this family. The ideal nanny for this family will be someone who is great with managing children and is proactive. With three babies there is always something to do. Their new nanny should be very reliable and a great communicator as this position is definitely a TEAM environment. They have another full time nanny and assistance from the grandmothers so the nanny will very rarely have all three babies alone.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Assisting Mom on outings
- Feeding meals/snacks/bottles
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Naps – following set schedule. They have had full coverage from NCS who have set the babies up on a great schedule.
- Bottles, washing, preparing
- Keeping baby items stocked
- Bath and bedtime
- Playing, singing, reading to the children
- Working on developmentally appropriate activities and helping them reach their milestones
- Possible travel with the family on family vacation (they own a second home in Flagstaff). Preferred but not required.
Household responsibilities will include:
- Dishes, load/unload dishwasher
- Family laundry
- Helping Mom with tasks needed
- Grocery shopping (occasionally running errands)
- Organizational projects (keeping the children’s areas organized)
They are seeking a long term commitment and hope to find a nanny/nannies who will become an active part of their family for years to come!
This family does have one indoor cat.
This is a happy and fun family with wonderful children! They really strive to keep the focus on communication and relationships with one another. They really want a team player who can jump in and help them care for their babies as it is much needed. They are excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with them.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com please use Reference code – TNJFT86 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP.