Ref Code TNJFT125 – Live In Weekend Nanny Needed in Scottsdale
Reliable Live In Weekend Nanny Needed for Loving Family in Scottsdale
Location: N 94th St and E Legacy Blvd
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Ref Code: TNJFT125
The Nanny Joynt is very excited to share an amazing part time every other weekend live in position available with an energetic and loving family of 3. This active and busy family has 2 children, their oldest son is 7 years old and in 2rd grade. He enjoys playing tennis and soccer and does well in school. Their daughter who is 5 years old attends pre-k and also enjoys playing tennis. Both children are easy going, fun and respectful. This family is seeking a reliable and confident nanny to join their family. Dad is a doctor and is on call on the weekends. He is seeking a live in nanny for every other weekend when the children are in his care. During the time you are living in you will have your own private room and bathroom, TV, cable and a private entrance. The family needs exclusive availability during the weekend, however, if Dad is not called into work he will be around and helping with the children and you will have some free time.
The schedule will be around 48 hours every other week. The schedule will be:
- Start time: Friday at 6:00pm
- End time: Monday at 8:00am
- It would be ideal if the nanny would be able to travel with family a few times a year, Spring Break (every other year), Fall Break and in the Summer for approx. 10 days. This is not mandatory. There will also be short weekend trips to Flagstaff or San Diego that the father would love their nanny to join.
This position is offering $500 -$600/weekend Fri evening – Mon morning with guaranteed hours, paid sick time, mileage reimbursement. This family is looking for a nanny who will be available and can give them exclusive availability during these hours. When Dad gets called to a case he has to be to the hospital within 10-20 min. Dad would like for their new nanny to be involved with the children, making lunches, dinner, planning outings and activities and making sure the daily household responsibilities are completed. When the nanny is not busy with the children the family does need help with things around the house.
This busy and active family is looking for a nanny who will be reliable, proactive and loving. Their new nanny should be patient, energetic, creative, take initiative and be able to help where needed. Their nanny should also be warm, calm, responsible, flexible, organized, attentive, punctual, and super responsible. Someone who is kind hearted, happy and loving.
Childcare related duties including but not limited to:
- Assisting with breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinners
- Baths, bedtime routine, kids go to bed around 9:00/9:30pm
- School drop off on Mondays
- Activities, parks, libraries, museums, fun projects for the kids
- Maintaining organization and making sure things the children need are taken care of efficiently
- Educational activities, reading, help with homework
Household responsibilities will include:
- Light house cleaning, wiping down kitchen counters, tidying house each day, etc.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher, taking out trash
- Laundry, ironing (a couple shirts per weekend)
- Keeping things organized and cleaned up
- Packing/Unpacking children’s items for trips
- Meal prep and cooking for the family (Would love a nanny who enjoys cooking. Simple meals are totally fine)
- Errands, groceries, shopping
This family does employ a housekeeper who comes for deep cleaning 2 times per month.
They are seeking a nanny who is looking for at least a 1 year commitment, but would love their new nanny to stay long term, a nanny who will become an active part of their family for a long time! A nanny who won’t text while driving and who will focus on the care of the children and their safety.
This wonderful dad is excited to find an amazing nanny to partner with him in helping with his children. Dad needs for the nanny to be able to handle any situations that could arise while he is working, so the nanny must be able to think quickly and handle an emergency if it should arise. This is a respectful family that is very loving and treat their nanny like part of their family. Dad is a great communicator, respectful and wants to make sure the nanny is happy!
To be considered for this amazing opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT125 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP