AMAZING opportunity for Full-time nanny Phoenix
Start Date: Flexible
Ref Code: TNJFT058
Cross-Streets: 51 Freeway and Shea
The Nanny Joynt is working with a wonderful family with a happy and outgoing 5-year-old boy and a 2.5-year-old boy and a new baby expected March 2021!!. We are assisting this fun and lovnig family in finding an outstanding full-time nanny to join their family.
The anticipated schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am – 4 pm and Tuesday, Thursday 9am – 4pm. Both kids will be in school on T/Th from 9am – 12pm and the family would like the nanny to come to the house to help with household management while she is kids free.
The position is offering $18.00 per hour with guaranteed hours and paid holidays, paid sick days, paid vacation and use of family car.
This family is looking for a nanny who is truly passionate about childcare, loves teaching and engaging young children, is energetic, someone who is creative and organized, and can plan and implement daily activities and outings with their boys. The oldest is in Prek 4 mornings per week and the little one is in preschool 2 days per week. They would love for their nanny to take their children to playdates, swim class, library story times, parks, the zoo, and more!
The perfect nanny for this family will be an excellent communicator, honest, takes initiative, and most importantly LOVES being active and engaging with children! They use love and logic techniques and would be happy to teach their nanny that approach.
High preference for a Spanish speaking nanny who would be comfortable solely speaking Spanish to the children. They are open to a nanny who is still working on her English as Dad is fluent in Spanish.
Mom and Dad both work from a home office as they both own their own businesses. They are both super friendly and easy to work with. Mom was a nanny for many years so she fully understands the dynamic of a nanny working in the home with parents who work from home. They are respectful of the nanny and fully allow her to be in charge when she is there.
- Overall care for the children
- Preparing and feeding meals and snacks
- Planning and facilitating age-appropriate activities and outings to help the children develop mentally, physically and emotionally as well as hit developmental milestones
- Playtime and reading
- Transportation to and from school car is provided
- Working with children on educational activities, implementing learning into everyday activities
- Once baby arrives mom usually keeps baby with her until about 4-5 months. There will be infant care involved as well.
Household responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cleaning up after meals and activities
- Family laundry
- Organizing and maintaining order for children’s toys and children’s areas
- Occasional errands
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Simple meal prep
- General tidy of home each day
- They would like their nanny to have strong initiative and see what needs to be done and be open to help out.
- This family does employ a housecleaner bi-weekly.
- Easy going, respectful, considerate, loving
- Engaging and hands-on
- Love and Logic parenting
- High expectation for children to have good manners and be polite, kind and respectful
- Excellent communication skills
- Team environment
- Love for their nanny to truly feel like part of the family
- Good judgment, kind, fun, nurturing and loving, able to set boundaries/expectation and have follow-through
- Excellent driving record
- Reliable, timely and responsible
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred but not required
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Positive/flexible attitude
- Organized, mature, open to travel
- Nanny must be a strong swimmer and comfortable taking the child swimming
- Seeking long term commitment
- Pets – No pets in the home
- Length of commitment – Ideally long term for years to come!
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is wearing a mask when required in public and diligent about handwashing would be ideal.
- The family is seeing a small circle of friends and family and is open to their nanny doing the same so long as they have open communication about any potential exposure or illness.
This is a wonderful family with two very loving, fun, and easy-going parents who want the best for their children. They are a warm family who happily welcomes people into their home and they are excited to find their perfect nanny to assist with their boys! They have employed two nannies for their boys and have a very close relationship with both of them! They would love for their nanny to be able to travel with them on occasional trips typically 1 week – 10 days at a time a few times per year or be open to staying with the children overnight when parents travel.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please use Reference code – TNJFT058 in the subject line. Interviews will begin ASAP