Exciting New Position In Scottsdale with 3 Amazing Children
Cross-Streets: Bell Rd and Thompson Peak Parkway
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Very Long Term
Ref Code: TNJPT251
The Nanny Joynt is so happy to share this wonderful family with you! They are seeking a nanny who will be with them long term as their children grow up. This family has 3 amazing children who are all very loving, kind and so much fun to interact with. Their oldest is 5 years old and attends Kindergarten. He is bright, energetic, cautious and such a big helper. He enjoys doing puzzles, playing piano and doing crafts. He and his siblings all love to be outdoors, taking walks to the park and being active. Their middle daughter is 3 years old and attends preschool. She is sassy, fun, brave and independent. She loves doing anything her brother does and is really into fashion! Their youngest daughter is 2 years old and will begin preschool when she is 3. She too is brave and independent and really loves to do everything her siblings do. She does have a severe peanut allergy so this is a NUT FREE home! Mom and Dad both work in the medical field and are working outside of the home. Luckily they are not regularly exposed to Covid patients and will appreciate a nanny who is being very careful with social distancing, wearing a mask when outside of the home, and taking all precautions to remain healthy during this pandemic. Mom is sometimes at home taking calls via Zoom, but for the most part she works in her clinic on a daily basis.
Their ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about their career as a nanny, someone who values longevity and wishes to grow their position within their family. You should be mindful, safety-conscious, very hygienic, intuitive, and have great communication skills. They love input regarding their children and love to set aside scheduled check-in times in order to get your feedback and always remain in great communication with their nanny. You will need to be very reliable and punctual as both Mom and Dad are required to be at work every day and can’t take time off. Their home is structured and they have a schedule they follow each day, so a nanny who values structure, organization and consistency would be ideal. You should be confident in your role as a nanny and a safe driver with great interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a wonderful long-term family to work with this is the job for you!
This position is offering a starting hourly wage of $20 with guaranteed 40 hours/week, paid sick time, paid holidays, and mileage reimbursement. You will be given at least 2 weeks off when the family travels/takes time off and will be paid your guaranteed hours during these times plus a $1000 retention bonus after 1 year!!!
The hours may vary however in general the schedule for this position will be:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday 7:00 am until 6:00 pm
- Variable hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Occasional weekend/evening help also may be needed
- They are guaranteeing 40 hours per week for the right candidate
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Related Responsibilities:
- All comprehensive child care, feeding, breakfast, lunches, snacks, dinner
- Drop off and pick up of older children at school. Car seats will be provided and are Diono seats which will need to fit in your car. These seats are small and narrow and typically fit in most vehicles.
- Breakfast when you arrive, getting children ready for school
- Arts, learning activities, crafts, playing, taking walks etc.
- Helping children meet their developmental milestones
- Singing, dancing and engaging with children each day
- Planning educational activities, teaching new things
Household Related Responsibilities:
- Cleaning up after self and children
- Kitchen clean up, cleaning high chair, floor, counters
- Load and unload the dishwasher
- Organizational projects
- Cleaning toys/sanitizing
- Vacuum and mop areas where children eat and play
- Prep meals, feed children, clean up after meals – meals all planned out for the nanny and very simple
- Keep playroom tidy, keep children’s rooms organized and neat
- Family laundry, linens, towels
- Keep bathrooms and closets organized
- Keep track of child inventory products needed
- Be a second set of hands as needed
- Friendly, loving, respectful, considerate, honest, loyal
- Treating others how you wish to be treated
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Being kind to everyone
- Christian based values
- Respect is very important, respect of elders and parents
- Hard-working, proactive, self-motivated
- Invested in their children and their development and education
- Emphasis on learning and teaching new things
- Positive redirection, consistency, structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, on time, active and very energetic
- Experienced, engaging, proactive, consistent
- Ability to take initiative and create activities
- Maintaining health and safety at all times
- Love experiencing and teaching new things
- Honesty and open communication, hard worker, initiative, proactive
- Professional, loyal, loving, hands-on, nurturing, team player
- Enjoyment of children, passionate about your career as a nanny
- Careful attention to health guidelines both within and outside of the home
- Some overnights may be needed as parents would love to take a weekend trip on occasion
- COVID-19: This family requires a nanny who is being cautious and following the CDC guidelines in efforts to minimize risk and exposure to the virus. Someone who is practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public would be ideal.
- Length of Commitment: One year to start. Would love their nanny to be with them for a very long time 3+ years!
- Pets: No pets in the home
- The family does have security cameras in their home
- Family requires their nanny to work solely for them at this time to reduce covid risk and scheduling conflicts
- Nanny must be okay and respectful of their Nut-Free environment and comfortable giving an epi-pen if needed
- Nanny must be up to date on all vaccinations and willing to get Covid-19 vaccine when it is available
Nannies, this is a very kind and caring family who are looking for a nanny to join their family for a very long time. Their children are well mannered and so fun to be around. There is room for growth within this position and they would love their nanny to transition into a household manager/personal assistant as the children grow! If you are passionate, active and seeking a long term position with an amazing family please apply today!
- Please send an email to Andrea our Placement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be great for this amazing position. Please reference Job Code TNJPT251.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com