Requirements for representation All candidates represented by TNJ must meet or exceed the following requirements
- Legal US Citizen or visa documentation
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Have a valid US Driver’s License with a clean driving record and background
- Must own a fully insured dependable vehicle
- Have at least 3 years of previous professional nanny/teaching /nursing experience
- Completely proficient in English (read, write, speak) multiple languages a plus
- Experience or a bachelors degree in a child related area of study.
- Have immaculate references from all former employers and personal references.
- Professional childcare resume
- An individual whose true passion is working with children
- Be willing to make a 1 year commitment to a family. (Permanent placements only)
The Nanny Joynt adheres firmly to all requirements.