International Nanny Training Day | Phoenix, AZ
Hosted by The Nanny Joynt and Family First Household Staffing Agency
Come Grow with us as we help BLOOM the next generation
Join Nannies from the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area for The Nanny Joynt’s 4th annual International Nanny Training Day! A one day conference created specifically for nannies and other childcare providers! International Nanny Training day is an annual worldwide event created to provide support and education to nannies and other childcare providers across our country and the globe. iNNTD is held in over 40 cities across the US and there is an anticipated 3000+ nannies expected to participate this year!
The Nanny Joynt and Family First Household Staffing Agency would like to invite any and all nannies, Newborn Care Specialists, and other childcare providers to join us for a fun day of exciting educational and inspiring classes. Listen and interact with dynamic speakers that will focus on providing childcare providers with great skills and new ideas! It is our goal and mission to help educate and inspire our nanny community to be the BEST that they can be!
International Nanny Training day 2020 will be held in Phoenix, Arizona on April 18th, 2020 from 8:30am – 3:30pm at the beautiful Young Mind Center.
WHO IS THIS FOR:
ALL Nannies and Newborn Care Specialists both seasoned and new to this field.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
4 in depth sessions and guidance from top notch speakers and educators.
Coffee – Sponsored by Trusting Connections
Light Breakfast – Sponsored by A Caring Nanny
- Delicious Lunch – Sponsored by The Sicilian Butcher
- Professional Headshots by the talented Tommie Girl Photography at a hugely discounted rate of $25 – Click here to reserve your spot
Showcasing Your Unique Value
- Leigh Aberle: Family First founder, Leigh is a global-minded, seasoned nanny with over 13 years of combined experience being a nanny and bridging families with trustworthy, experienced household staff. She aspires for all household staff to have access to a supportive community with resources that help them bring their best selves into their life and work. Leigh has co-hosted National Nanny Training Day with other agencies across the United States, has spoken at Nannypalooza and continues to host classes for local nannies in Charlotte, North Carolina to help them grow in their field. In this workshop will discover what makes you stand out and learn tips for interviewing, resume building and advancing your resume.⠀
Nanny on Purpose: Building a Successful and Significant Partnership with the family
- Amy Carney: Amy is a Leadership Parenting Coach, Author, and Speaker who writes about intentional parenting and family life on her blog: www.AmyCarney.com as well as for various freelance print and online outlets. Amy started her company, Parent on Purpose, to create content, products and events to better equip and empower moms and dads during the 18-year journey of full-time parenthood. Amy and her husband of 21 years, Keith, are parents to 18-year-old triplet sons, a 16- year-old daughter and a 13-year-old son they adopted out of the Arizona foster care system just three years ago.
Raising Emotionally Intelligent Children
- Kami Kerby: I’m a speaker, parenting advocate, and self-proclaimed music making enthusiast. Raising kids is the hardest job in the world, and nobody knows your kids better than you. My passion is to help parents experiment with proven principles and techniques, so together we can find fun, joy, and hope in raising our little tribes together! Our workshops are engaging and educational. We promise you will laugh and learn a couple of things along the way.For the past 11 years, I have worked as an independent facilitator of the Love and Logic curricula. My husband and I are also licensed as to teach the John Gottman Marriage Curriculum. I have over 16 years experience as an early childhood educator and am a proud graduate from BYU-Idaho. In addition to Love and Logic, I teach music workshops to fellow preschool teachers, parents, and educators. Over the past 12 years, my husband and I have developed a course entitled, Master Your Emotion, a workshop that helps parents take emotional ownership of their actions and get rid of stories we tell ourselves that hold us back in life.
Fourth Speaker Announcement Coming Soon!!!
Snag your iNNTD Seed to Bloom Shirt Today!! Only $15 orders need to be in by March 3rd 2020.
A HUGE Thank you to the following sponsors who make iNNTD extra special for our attendees!
Platinum Sponsor: Imperative Background Screening
Coffee Sponsor: Trusting Connections
Photography Sponsor: Tommie Girl Photography
We cannot wait to see you there!
iNNTD 2020 Arizona – FACEBOOK PAGE